Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

lubin def has a chance, even though he prolly suffered the worst first loss out of the 3..154 stays moving..he may catch somebody

verdejo has a long way to go since before the L, i didnt think much of him

yarde is a wild card..if his cardio was right he should and would have finished off kovalev...he has power but is kinda limited boxing wise...and his trainer doesnt do him any favors

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
lubin def has a chance, even though he prolly suffered the worst first loss out of the 3..154 stays moving..he may catch somebody

verdejo has a long way to go since before the L, i didnt think much of him

yarde is a wild card..if his cardio was right he should and would have finished off kovalev...he has power but is kinda limited boxing wise...and his trainer doesnt do him any favors
don't do sparring and be surprised you can't pace yourself brehs.
Don't do sparring and get boxed to shyt brehs
:francis:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
How much you guys paying in the US to see a fight live ? I was trying to go watch Yoka-Duhaupas but the 40€ rafters seats are gone and now minimum is 75€. I feel like the card is too shytty to spend that much.
I paid 60 for Hurd vs J Rock had great seats but it depends on the matchup, Peterson vs Lipinets I got screwed.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

They gone keep dragging this out. Both these dossers have had nothing but planned tune ups for two years and are awaiting a big fight that isn’t coming. Talk about holding belts hostage, neither is a star or good enough to just be sitting around fighting guys that aren’t top 10 in the division. These two bums almost lost their last tune ups too. Callum is a fukking cruiserweight he needs to move his dumb ass up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They gone keep dragging this out. Both these dossers have had nothing but planned tune ups for two years and are awaiting a big fight that isn’t coming. Talk about holding belts hostage, neither is a star or good enough to just be sitting around fighting guys that aren’t top 10 in the division. These two bums almost lost their last tune ups too. Callum is a fukking cruiserweight he needs to move his dumb ass up.
168 overall is a huge disappointment