Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Spence is fighting Crawford next summer no matter what.

doubt it. He'll go life and death with Porter in the spring. Then the prospect of a Manny or Thurman fight is there for late 21 or early 22. Garcia might squeeze back in the mix for a run back if that fight is close. Bud will be 35 before he get that opportunity

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
doubt it. He'll go life and death with Porter in the spring. Then the prospect of a Manny or Thurman fight is there for late 21 or early 22. Garcia might squeeze back in the mix for a run back if that fight is close. Bud will be 35 before he get that opportunity
Nah Spence controls his career. He's ready for 154 after his next few fights.

All of this while Ennis, Crawford, Canelobarejt doing shyt..lol

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That typical in house PBC round robin shyt tho
GRJ paid mercenaries are trying say there were roadblocks within PBC (in addition to the Haney stuff)
But yea that Porter match kind of disgraceful being that Spence ain't even fight Garcia yet. Ppl not going say nothing since the first fight was close but they dragging this shyt on forever. Al got a plan to keep Spence in house till 2022. God forbid the Garcia fight is close :snoop:

edit: I initially read this as Spence vs Porter next instead of Porter gets the winner. That's still corny tho. at least double the round robin up and make porter fight thurman with the winner facing winner of spence/garcia instead of this drawn out shyt

Man fukk all that.. Im tired of seeimg these round robin overrated losers on my screen.. If you aint mixing it up with the new talent or mixing it up with TR then :camby:.. This whole Fight a bum.. get a title shot lose, fight another bum get another title shot bullshyt they doing over at the PBC got me beyond pissed off.. Im tired of looking at these nikkas :demonic:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC really gonna recycle these same fukking matchups :hhh:. If Spence beats Garcia it needs to be Crawford or a fresh matchup in Pac/Thurman next. Same with Garcia if he wins.

So stupid lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man fukk all that.. Im tired of seeimg these round robin overrated losers on my screen.. If you aint mixing it up with the new talent or mixing it up with TR then :camby:.. This whole Fight a bum.. get a title shot lose, fight another bum get another title shot bullshyt they doing over at the PBC got me beyond pissed off.. Im tired of looking at these nikkas :demonic:
Thats cool and shyt..who the fukk is Canelo and Crawford facing next though? Ghost town again, huh?