Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He said November was too soon and he wants to fight the day after Christmas, knowing damn well ain't nobody doing weigh ins on a Christmas day and a fight the day after. Dude is full of shyt, Haney and his team need to move on.
SMH. So Devin going to be fighting Gamboa most likely next in your opinion? Did Gamboa ever fully bounce back from his Achilles injury I know he's older.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ESPN was pushing that guy back in the day lol.

Someone ended his career in the ring because they were so dirty to him. I think part of his skull had to be removed :picard:

yeah he was on FNF alot..he lost to some good guys..but unless im drawing a blank he never graduated from the espn circuit like fields and litzau did

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
LDBC is turning on PBC :dead:
Dude is trying say Floyd and "the powers that be at PBC" are putting up roadblocks blocking GRJ from getting fights
Al Haymon doesn't want to risk GRJ beating Haney because Al/Floyd plan on signing Haney after DAZN collapses

and this is why i can't get with no LDBC among other things...for what they say they represent, these agendas come into play where its a contradiction

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
LDBC is turning on PBC :dead:
Dude is trying say Floyd and "the powers that be at PBC" are putting up roadblocks blocking GRJ from getting fights
Al Haymon doesn't want to risk GRJ beating Haney because Al/Floyd plan on signing Haney after DAZN collapses
Sounds like some true tinfoil hat shyt :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
and this is why i can't get with no LDBC among other things...for what they say they represent, these agendas come into play where its a contradiction
And for all we know these guys might not even be the lunatics we came to know them but simply opportunistic vloggers for hire.

All that shyt they talked about mainstream media favoring certain promoters/fighters and they end up exposed by a guy who paid them off, you can’t make this shyt up.

“New Media” is much like “old media” just with a new PR image huh?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH. So Devin going to be fighting Gamboa most likely next in your opinion? Did Gamboa ever fully bounce back from his Achilles injury I know he's older.
Yea Gamboa sounds like the answer, Hearn did the classic promoter tactic of putting 2 names on the table(GRJ, Gamboa) when we all the know the real option. The Gamboa situation is "tricky" to me because he never actually had surgery to repair his achilles.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yea Gamboa sounds like the answer, Hearn did the classic promoter tactic of putting 2 names on the table(GRJ, Gamboa) when we all the know the real option. The Gamboa situation is "tricky" to me because he never actually had surgery to repair his achilles.
So all these shenanigans were for promotion?
tenor.gif