Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched this, this is some advanced tinfoil hat shyt :dahell:
I ain't watch it yet but from the cliffs in here finna unsubscribe later today. I sub to him after seeing the Gary interview video in this thread.
Have to post this again but Fannon is getting paid by GRJ team so take whatever bullshyt narrative he is pushing about GRJ with a heaping grain of salt

That's slaw.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its a shame gary's fukkery with haney and the ldbc blind ppl to the fact he's one of the baddest nikkas in boxing today

gary-rusell-promociones-del-pueblo.png

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
its a shame gary's fukkery with haney and the ldbc blind ppl to the fact he's one of the baddest nikkas in boxing today

naw he played himself. :scust:@ anyone who suggested Bud should have taken that call out seriously
Dude out here capping and paying youtube channels to lie for him :why:
Everybody he claimed ducked him gotta get the benefit of the doubt now due to his exposed shenanigans.
His next opponent gotta be a big name now. No more Mongolians :martin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
LDBC is turning on PBC :dead:
Dude is trying say Floyd and "the powers that be at PBC" are putting up roadblocks blocking GRJ from getting fights
Al Haymon doesn't want to risk GRJ beating Haney because Al/Floyd plan on signing Haney after DAZN collapses

Why is this suprising??
They're putting up roadblocks for Spence vs Bud

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Why is this suprising??
They're putting up roadblocks for Spence vs Bud

That typical in house PBC round robin shyt tho
GRJ paid mercenaries are trying say there were roadblocks within PBC (in addition to the Haney stuff)
But yea that Porter match kind of disgraceful being that Spence ain't even fight Garcia yet. Ppl not going say nothing since the first fight was close but they dragging this shyt on forever. Al got a plan to keep Spence in house till 2022. God forbid the Garcia fight is close :snoop:

edit: I initially read this as Spence vs Porter next instead of Porter gets the winner. That's still corny tho. at least double the round robin up and make porter fight thurman with the winner facing winner of spence/garcia instead of this drawn out shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
naw he played himself. :scust:@ anyone who suggested Bud should have taken that call out seriously
Dude out here capping and paying youtube channels to lie for him :why:
Everybody he claimed ducked him gotta get the benefit of the doubt now due to his exposed shenanigans.
His next opponent gotta be a big name now. No more Mongolians :martin:

the shyt with crawford was always bullshyt would probably never be sanctioned

i know the irony of how gary moves because of what i always accused pbc of encouraging among its fighters, the nikka is a pure example of it lol

unfortunately there is a possibility of him facing king tug again IF King tug wins his eliminator..how the wbc floated dude back to that is beyond me...i mean it wasnt a close fight at all..but gary could take a voluntary defense or fight in the meanwhile and i was hoping it would be haney

eddie is about to reveal some fights tomorrow which i wont be surprised haney vs gamboa is announced :francis:

if you supported tank vs gamboa you cant complain about this fight if official lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That typical in house PBC round robin shyt tho
GRJ paid mercenaries are trying say there were roadblocks within PBC (in addition to the Haney stuff)
But yea that Porter match kind of disgraceful being that Spence ain't even fight Garcia yet. Ppl not going say nothing since the first fight was close but they dragging this shyt on forever. Al got a plan to keep Spence in house till 2022. God forbid the Garcia fight is close :snoop:
Spence is fighting Crawford next summer no matter what.