Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That goes against everything I've read and heard, under the "protection from coercive contracts" section it protected boxers from signing contracts that dictated they had to fight such and such in the future. It's one of the main reasons that Golden Boy/Oscar could only give DAZN their word(behind Canelo's back) that Canelo would fight GGG and couldn't include it in the contract when he signed with them.
I’ll research this

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That goes against everything I've read and heard, under the "protection from coercive contracts" section it protected boxers from signing contracts that dictated they had to fight such and such in the future. It's one of the main reasons that Golden Boy/Oscar could only give DAZN their word(behind Canelo's back) that Canelo would fight GGG and couldn't include it in the contract when he signed with them.
Your correct

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Your correct

So canelo actually has a good case, but he fukked around and hired my cousin vinny :mjlol:

giphy.gif

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does MTK do? Do they negotiate endorsement deals or something because I don't understand what an additional manager does for him that Bomac and Top Rank don't already do.