Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
PBC messed up by saying they would deliver PPV quality bouts back to network TV in their inception and they ended up going back to PPV. I dont have a problem with PPV only if the matchmaking warrants it. unfortunately it does not most of the time. I even said ill be buying the Charlo PPV if its not offered in the theaters.

DAZN and ESPN+ were things i never really planned to keep. DAZN was because the WBSS was going to be airing on that which was huge since I'm a fan of it. That was more than enough for me to get it. Plus the 9.99 thing was clutch. ESPN+ i had no plans on keeping it past crawford vs horn. But it worked so well on my phone when i watched that fight I was like fukk it ill keep it :manny:

when movie theaters really started airing fights, it was convenient. Do I pay 70-80 bucks to watch a PPV at home that might be carried only by a main event..maybe.. or do i pay 13-20 bucks to watch in a theater if its an option? Kind of a no brainer. The cards that have aired on dazn. Only cost me 9.99 a month, I got more bang from my buck for the type of boxing fan I am.

For me it’s better that way anyway since I don’t live in Cleveland and have no friends down here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
For me it’s better that way anyway since I don’t live in Cleveland and have no friends down here.

shyt i love the theater option. its a dope atmosphere esp when the fight is great. when its not, its pure comedy with ppl cracking jokes about it. ill watch damn near any boxing PPV in one without thinking twice

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Don’t think he needs Haymon or anyone else for the matter, he can stand on his own leg and make deals on a fight-by-fight basis with whoever. Can’t really see Canelo joining to the PBC or Top Rank stable like that.
Maybe, but anytime I get a chance to praise, salute or honor pbc, I'm doing it

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Don’t think he needs Haymon or anyone else for the matter, he can stand on his own leg and make deals on a fight-by-fight basis with whoever. Can’t really see Canelo joining to the PBC or Top Rank stable like that.
Also we know haymon cuts great deals. You know it's a win when haymon is on board.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

On 1 hand, it's funny seeing Haney keep his foot on GRJ's neck :ehh:

On the other hand, why you so pressed to fight a damn featherweight :francis:

Then again, GRJ was talking about fighting Crawford as well as moving up to fight Loma and Tank :patrice:

when you're the longest reigning champion in America and longest reigning champion on Haymon's roster..you move different from the rest of the plebeians

i def dont support no gary russ vs crawford fight cuz thats bullshyt..but make gary russ vs haney so gary can get in a second fight in this year and haney doesnt fight a washed gamboa for a title defense

like tank did

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Get DAZN the fukk outta boxing

And people were really trying to blame canelo for not fighting :hhh:.........dazn trying to force dude to put on circus acts. They won't even allow him to fight Callum smith??:what:

Dumb fukks really believe anybody cares about golovkins old ass anymore:mjlol:.....dervychenko put the nail in his coffin. They need to move on already.

If canelo can prove all these claims, dazn gonna have to pay out huge. Canelo should hit up Al haymon for them premium lawyers :banderas: