Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The wbo mandatory is coming into play. That may have to happen before the unification

Yeah that mandatory could potentially fukk shyt up, I was looking forward to seeing an undisputed fight hopefully Ramirez handles business, all these fights honestly will only help him, IF his only problem Saturday was ring rust. Just watched the replay of Ramirez-Postol, Ramirez won in my book but boy did he have some struggle ass moments in that fight. :picard:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Yeah that mandatory could potentially fukk shyt up, I was looking forward to seeing an undisputed fight hopefully Ramirez handles business, all these fights honestly will only help him, IF his only problem Saturday was ring rust. Just watched the replay of Ramirez-Postol, Ramirez won in my book but boy did he have some struggle ass moments in that fight. :picard:

Seeing Ramirez vs Imam, Zepeda, and now Postol, it's clear that he has serious holes in his game. The postponement might've had an impact on Ramirez, but a fighter like Postol is always going to give him serious fits in the ring.

I think Ramirez is a bit of an overachiever, and I think Taylor and Prograis beat him. If Taylor Ramirez wasn't for undisputed, I would actually prefer to see Prograis Ramirez. My gut is telling me that would be a classic bout, whereas I get the sense that Taylor would outclass Ramirez.

Ramirez is a tough night at 140 though. Relentless pressure fighter who throws hard and got a good chin. Very beatable though.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

154 because anything can and will happen. Everyone is near the same level too so the match ups are more competitive.

but 140 prolly has more potential due to the new young guns and some 135lbers moving up. Plus we had some wars at that weight during the last 2-3 years.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl will say brook
imo only reason that didn't go 12 is cause the plate in the other side of brook face caused structural imbalance and stress on the side that spence broke
if brook is completely healthy it's probably a split decision type situation for spence
Lol @ this dusty fakkit pretending to be a doctor now

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word on the Curb was all into that JRock calling Charlo all types of names N was goin release her N JRocks secret texts to each other after JRocks W

EminentBrokenDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Now She turned off by all the talking tho :camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm watching the 2nd half of Brook/Spence..what I like about this is that after Spence whoops his ass bad round 9 and on, Brook was getting destroyed but started throwing hands instead of 100% quitting after that knockdown. I couldn't believe it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching the 2nd half of Brook/Spence..what I like about this is that after Spence whoops his ass bad round 9 and on, Brook was getting destroyed but started throwing hands instead of 100% quitting after that knockdown. I couldn't believe it.

I'll never question Kell Brook heart he took that beating like a true warrior... still got his ass beat though. :lolbron:

What does that have to do with Ramirez-Postol though? :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Aging Babe :hhh: The mob were jerking over fighters leaving them broke and pennyless and she caping for them. "I know that sounds crazy", cuz it is dummy.

If this bytch though don king was bad the mob would make him look like a boy scout. You will have more fighters "mysteriously " dying like Liston with em around. Once again the dumbest fukking fantom of any sport