Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Are you kidding me?

Pascal has never dealt with that kinda workrate and most likely would get the shyt beaten out of him. Benavidez defense isnt that leaky and Pascal's infighting would not work with a guy his size

*que record scratch and music abruptly stopping*
The nikka who shytted on Wilder for 5 years but thought he would still beat Fury in the rematch after seeing him get boxed up is questioning my boxing eyes :what:

First off...
I never said Pascal.....I said a guy like Pascal. Basically somebody who is athletic and can throw hard looping shots from different angles. I could have said Salido but he retired and didn't fight near dude's division. My point was anybody that has a style similar to those 2 guys (Pascal/Salido) would give Benavidez problems because he's wide open for those types of shots and can't fight backwards.

Pascal is too washed for me to pick him over a prime Benavidez, but he'd be a handful for the 1st 4 rds before getting mowed down.

Benavidez defense is average, but the thing is its hard to properly gauge it when his opponents haven't figured out the best way to approach his style. We've never seen Benavidez defense properly tested because everyone lets him do what he wants.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
*que record scratch and music abruptly stopping*
The nikka who shytted on Wilder for 5 years but thought he would still beat Fury in the rematch after seeing him get boxed up is questioning my boxing eyes :what:

First off...
I never said Pascal.....I said a guy like Pascal. Basically somebody who is athletic and can throw hard looping shots from different angles. I could have said Salido but he retired and didn't fight near dude's division. My point was anybody that has a style similar to those 2 guys (Pascal/Salido) would give Benavidez problems because he's wide open for those types of shots and can't fight backwards.

Pascal is too washed for me to pick him over a prime Benavidez, but he'd be a handful for the 1st 4 rds before getting mowed down.

Benavidez defense is average, but the thing is its hard to properly gauge it when his opponents haven't figured out the best way to approach his style. We've never seen Benavidez defense properly tested because everyone lets him do what he wants.

hey anybody who tells me that billy dib would handle gary russ in a fight can be questioned when applicable ? :ufdup:

but yes the semantics..like pascal...i can dig it..just want to make sure there wasn't anything like the above statement breh :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
hey anybody who tells me that billy dib would handle gary russ in a fight can be questioned when applicable ? :ufdup:

but yes the semantics..like pascal...i can dig it..just want to make sure there wasn't anything like the above statement breh :mjgrin:

nikka I never said Billy Dib would handle Turbo Fists :what:

I said Turbo Fists ducked a easy ass fight that could have been made and was better than the TBA nikkas he was fighting at the time.

What is this make up shyt and throw it at LB day :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
For the record I can see Pascall giving Benavidez a lot of problems before he inevitably gasses out and Benavidez ends up winning it CLOSE on points. Pascall won't stand there like a target dummy for Benavidez to tee off on, Benavidez will have to work and fight on the inside to beat Pascall which we honestly don't know if he can do, and Pascall has faced just as big if not bigger punchers than Benavidez.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka I never said Billy Dib would handle Turbo Fists :what:

I said Turbo Fists ducked a easy ass fight that could have been made and was better than the TBA nikkas he was fighting at the time.

What is this make up shyt and throw it at LB day :mjlol:

I think Billy Dib would have given Russell problems too if not flat out beat him. I don't like dude's style and he fights stupid sometimes, but he's not a scrub and he's definitely better than the Kimbo Slice type opponents Russell been feasting on. I think his people knew that and turned the fight down because of that.

At least with taking an L to Lomo you can say it was a top 5 ATG amateur that beat you first. :manny:

Kell Brook seems like he's on the same path although his resume is slightly better.

there is no scenario where billy dib would beat gary russ at any given time...when you think this you can be questioned from time to time :ufdup: lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when questioned by yours truly @LauderdaleBoss i got this lol

I'm dead serious breh. Dib in the big scheme of things ain't shyt, and Oliver was boxing his head off at times, but Dib was still better than them lames Russell was fighting. Dude also would have put up way more of a fight than those nikkas too. They didn't wanna risk that shyt. It all makes sense breh. Hell, I read that Bread prediction and still went with Russell cuz I believed he could still win, but he still came up short. (:mjlol: pun intended)

Russell would have lost a close one to Dib or struggled and looked like shyt getting a win which would have made his stock go down anyways. All of his mystique would have dropped. Dib wasn't worth the risk breh. Russell wouldn't have even gotten props for it either.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
when questioned by yours truly @LauderdaleBoss i got this lol

This nikka gotta pull up shyt from damn near a decade ago in an attempt to make me look bad, but its not working fam. :mjlol:

I still stand behind all that shyt. Turbo Fists could have easily made the fight and beat him and proved me wrong, but he didn't :manny:

You doing all this because you misread my post about Pascal, when other nikkas knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed. :snoop:

Dib was trash, that whats makes this shyt so funny. Turbo fists ducked a rough and tumble awkward ass dude that he had more than enough talent to beat. Plus lets not act like that was some official prediction either. I was speaking in a worst case scenario (because lowkey you kept pressing me about it) for dude since they shut down the fight. It was a potential outcome, but dude ducked the fade and we never got to see what would happen.

Turbo fought this year against a nikka on the same level of Dib and didn't blow him away or look spectacular so :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This nikka gotta pull up shyt from damn near a decade ago in an attempt to make me look bad, but its not working fam. :mjlol:

I still stand behind all that shyt. Turbo Fists could have easily made the fight and beat him and proved me wrong, but he didn't :manny:

You doing all this because you misread my post about Pascal, when other nikkas knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed. :snoop:

Dib was trash, that whats makes this shyt so funny. Turbo fists ducked a rough and tumble awkward ass dude that he had more than enough talent to beat. Plus lets not act like that was some official prediction either. I was speaking in a worst case scenario (because lowkey you kept pressing me about it) for dude since they shut down the fight. It was a potential outcome, but dude ducked the fade and we never got to see what would happen.

Turbo fought this year against a nikka on the same level of Dib and didn't blow him away or look spectacular so :francis:

we all gotta own our bad takes breh...i always told you this particular one was a big no no..when you watch a billy dib fight ringside and you see him struggle against a glass jawed fighter...you shake your head and dont accept things that reverse reality...you will never escape this take breh :russ:

but yes i misread the pascal one :mjgrin: