Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
we all gotta own our bad takes breh...i always told you this particular one was a big no no..when you watch a billy dib fight ringside and you see him struggle against a glass jawed fighter...you shake your head and dont accept things that reverse reality...you will never escape this take breh :russ:

but yes i misread the pascal one :mjgrin:

real correct predictions for fights that actually happen >>>>>>> half ass breakdown predictions for fights that won't or will never happen. :manny:

the fact that you have to cling to and save my thoughts about a mythical match to somehow prove me wrong (that's impossible for this scenario) further validates my boxing knowledge and accuracy in breaking down styles and getting predictions correct. :mjgrin:

This is boxing where anything can happen. I'm sure Sadam Ali thought he was too talented, too fast, too skillful, and etc... for Jesse Vargas, but we all know how that went. :hhh: and for that reason saying Turbo Fists would struggle or possibly lose to Dib isn't some far fetched idea... nikka acting like I said Floyd would lose to Panchito Bojado .:heh:

you could have said the bolded part and left it at that, but this the coli where nikkas love to argue for no reason. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

What thee fukk is this
full

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Thurman and Brook, maybe they'll share the same surgeon, hospital, and rehab after the fight. Winner gets the Damaged Goods Title.
I like this fight for Brook :ohhh:

I still don't think any of the 147ers outside of Spence could beat him as long as his face doesn't explode.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I like this fight for Brook :ohhh:

I still don't think any of the 147ers outside of Spence could beat him as long as his face doesn't explode.

i just want Brook to retire..stop risking his eyesight or he'll end up looking like mares last night :francis: