Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn I even seen Badou Jack clown the decision, Rolly must really rub everyone the wrong way because all the name fighters from TMT were shytting on him. On another note folks bugging on twitter saying they paid for the decision. Rolly not worth that type of investment, Floyd seen him in the gym I'm sure he knows he was gonna get schooled by someone with boxing skill sooner or later, he can't box worth a damn.
Who knew he was so disliked

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who knew he was so disliked
well... didn't know he was disliked in-house but can't say I'm surprised, dude has a HUGE ego even for a prizefighter, not the usual level. Like if you would make a character in some RPG and ego would be a characteristic that you can weight and you would just max it out. It's apparent from his interviews, social media, anything. All that while dude was just a sparring story without a substantial career to this point. Idk who but I've seen ppl buying into his hype here too basically based on his confidence and sparring stories about how he was giving the business to Ryan Garcia. He was also universally noted as the prospect with the best potential from TMT.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is so infuriating.

I have a guy work so hard for years to get where he’s at to just cheat him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
well... didn't know he was disliked in-house but can't say I'm surprised, dude has a HUGE ego even for a prizefighter, not the usual level. Like if you would make a character in some RPG and ego would be a characteristic that you can weight and you would just max it out. It's apparent from his interviews, social media, anything. All that while dude was just a sparring story without a substantial career to this point. Idk who but I've seen ppl buying into his hype here too basically based on his confidence and sparring stories about how he was giving the business to Ryan Garcia. He was also universally noted as the prospect with the best potential from TMT.

with regards to TMT, i think its getting to the point where they have to show and prove like angelo leo at minimum before you can take a fighter seriously

romero's punching is top tier but his boxing brain is wilder status...its surprising considering who is in this guys stable/camp..well that gift was a big disservice...dude is going to get beat down soon

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
This is so infuriating.

I have a guy work so hard for years to get where he’s at to just cheat him.
Not to defend boxing corruption but I think when the backlash is this bad it actually doesn't hurt his career, he's becoming someone ppl side with and keep in mind, also want to see him back with Romero. I would be surprised if after this there wouldn't be a rematch.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is not quite the Mayweather blueprint. Mayweather would make chicks like Ms Jackson and a Princess Love a name. This chick already has a name in that world. We need Haney to step his game up. Not quite Mayweather. You gotta create these bytches young fellow

that bytch prolly turned his young ass out...cougar p*ssy is something else when you young in the game :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not to defend boxing corruption but I think when the backlash is this bad it actually doesn't hurt his career, he's becoming someone ppl side with and keep in mind, also want to see him back with Romero. I would be surprised if after this there wouldn't be a rematch.

the WBA is looking into mandating a rematch