Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Porter/Swift was closer to being a PBC draw than anything. The ref's charisma was more memorable than the punches thrown.:mjlol:

And don't ever bring up how accurate your predictions are when I still have.....

Fury KO Wilder in 7... And actually described how it was gonna happen too. You not topping that one breh. :mjgrin:

porter won clearly

nothing debatable about that fight

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
porter won clearly

nothing debatable about that fight

Wrong argument nikka. :mjlol:

Nobody is debating that Shawn didn't win. This nikka Pat said Porter beat Swift more CLEARLY than Thurman did. Thats what everyone is disagreeing with.

Danny didn't throw enough punches in both fights, but one fight looked like he actually had more of a chance if he did (Porter), while against Keith, he would have to make more adjustments then some simple ass throw more punches strategy.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
A guy like Pascal would be all wrong for Benavidez. Keep him away from guys with good footwork that throw looping unpredictable shots. He can't fight backwards for shyt. Had mad opportunities to run Angulo into a big punch, but instead he'd get bullied into the ropes.

He still beat the shyt outta dude, but I feel like the fight could have been easier for him if he had more dimensions to his game. :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A guy like Pascal would be all wrong for Benavidez. Keep him away from guys with good footwork that throw looping unpredictable shots. He can't fight backwards for shyt. Had mad opportunities to run Angulo into a big punch, but instead he'd get bullied into the ropes.

He still beat the shyt outta dude, but I feel like the fight could have been easier for him if he had more dimensions to his game. :manny:

That’s why I don’t see him beating Plant ... How Benavidez slow feet goin catch up to Plant... then when Plant puts it on him backs him up N throws combos :picard:

Benavidez don’t got one punch power :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That’s why I don’t see him beating Plant ... How Benavidez slow feet goin catch up to Plant... then when Plant puts it on him backs him up N throws combos :picard:

Benavidez don’t got one punch power :manny:

Agreed.

You gotta make every single punch count against a guy like Plant. Benavidez is a guy that has to hit you with the volume dlc in order to be really effective. If Plant can hurt him early like he did Uzi he more than likely takes the decision. Just too much of a complete fighter for dude.

I'd give Benavidez a better chance at beating Canelo than Plant.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong argument nikka. :mjlol:

Nobody is debating that Shawn didn't win. This nikka Pat said Porter beat Swift more CLEARLY than Thurman did. Thats what everyone is disagreeing with.

Danny didn't throw enough punches in both fights, but one fight looked like he actually had more of a chance if he did (Porter), while against Keith, he would have to make more adjustments then some simple ass throw more punches strategy.

I‘m not here to disagree. I remember both beating his ass clearly.

I can clearly see why Pat would have that point of view. Both Thurman and Garcia both fought like they were scared to get hit. Porter outhustled Garcia pretty easily.

Lamont had some of the clearest rounds against Danny. Imagine if he would have started earlier

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I‘m not here to disagree. I remember both beating his ass clearly.

I can clearly see why Pat would have that point of view. Both Thurman and Garcia both fought like they were scared to get hit. Porter outhustled Garcia pretty easily.

Lamont had some of the clearest rounds against Danny. Imagine if he would have started earlier

You and Pat are like the only nikkas who seen it that way so :manny:

but as for...

Lamont was too afraid of Danny's firepower so he got his Lara on early which cost him the fight. Dude ring IQ is trash, because he always trying to box when he's better suited to pressure guys and get on the inside.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Screenshot-20200815-220229.png

my lil sibling just told me he signed up for this...
Gonna tell him to just get a job.:francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I even seen Badou Jack clown the decision, Rolly must really rub everyone the wrong way because all the name fighters from TMT were shytting on him. On another note folks bugging on twitter saying they paid for the decision. Rolly not worth that type of investment, Floyd seen him in the gym I'm sure he knows he was gonna get schooled by someone with boxing skill sooner or later, he can't box worth a damn.