Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I get it, he generates further views and stuff by sending Mayweather messages like this, it's just a bit funny, like Floyd is retired and not obligated to do anything. He can just come back and have 5 exhibition fights with Japanese 126er kickboxers.

I wasn't getting at him for talking, he is known for talking smack also fighting like a champ in the ring so kudos to him and his brother.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He beat Danny more decisively than Keith did
No the fukk he didnt nikka :gucci:

Most people had Keith beating Danny 8 rds to 4 or 9 rds to 3...Plus he legit hurt Danny early.

Porter just threw a bunch of hustle punches to win close rds in a tit for tat fight. Thats why theres barely any good highlights for that fight. Swift followed dude around and let Porter lead.

A lot of people had that fight close with Shawn just edging it out. Even Danny thought it could have went either way. On the other hand, nobody thinks Swift vs Thurman was close n Swift acknowledges he lost that one.
Hell Peterson in the final 2 rds did more damage to Swift than Shawn did in 12 rds. :mjlol:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Most people had Keith beating Danny 8 rds to 4 or 9 rds to 3...Plus he legit hurt Danny early.

Porter just threw a bunch of hustle punches to win close rds in a tit for tat fight. Thats why theres barely any good highlights for that fight. Swift followed dude around and let Porter lead.

A lot of people had that fight close with Shawn just edging it out. Even Danny thought it could have went either way. On the other hand, nobody thinks Swift vs Thurman was close n Swift acknowledges he lost that one.
Hell Peterson in the final 2 rds did more damage to Swift than Shawn did in 12 rds. :mjlol:
I personally thought they both won 7-5 but Thurman has legitimately not looked the same since.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i have no dog inthis...thurman and porter both whooped ass but porter was more consistent in his...remember porter vs garcia was one of those predictions i called right down to the exact result...whoooooo :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i have no dog inthis...thurman and porter both whooped ass but porter was more consistent in his...remember porter vs garcia was one of those predictions i called right down to the exact result...whoooooo :mjgrin:

Porter/Swift was closer to being a PBC draw than anything. The ref's charisma was more memorable than the punches thrown.:mjlol:

And don't ever bring up how accurate your predictions are when I still have.....

Fury KO Wilder in 7... And actually described how it was gonna happen too. You not topping that one breh. :mjgrin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Anyways, Bomac is saying no to Thurman and Brook. Essentially said Bud will sit the year out if he doesn't get a big fight.

So basically it's Pacquiao or bust :beli:

That man don't want to fight anybody that much is obvious. Whatever reason you want to believe for that is up to the individual, but it's clearly obvious he is and has not been in any rush to make a big fight.