Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If Keith wanna talk slick bout Danny I’ll shut up N accept it :hubie:

Porter landed more headbutts than memorable punches against Swift... had to throw 300 more punches to land 12 more ... he need to stop :heh:

Facts

Dude acts like he washed Swift in some type of boxing clinic. He outworked him in a close undramatic fight. :childplease:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He beat Danny more decisively than Keith did
Nah...
Thurman's style was horrible to Danny, he was beating him in like damn near every round until he started to coast in the last few rounds. Thurman vs Swift was definitely clearer to me, though I had Porter beating Swift too in a closer fight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Benavidez in a tough spot here, would get pieced up by the best at 175 at this point but doubt they would want him anywhere near Beterbiev or even Bivol. At 168 he could have unified with Plant but at 175 he only has a direct approach to the B league of the division with Jack, Pascal, and Browne. No belt either cause 2 of them are held by Beterbiev (ESPN) and one by Bivol (DAZN) and the WBO has this 4 men tournament right now with Alvarez, Smith, Vlasov and Salamov with the winner later possibly unifying with Beterbiev (guessing because both Alvarez and Smith are working with them).

Sure WBA has a regular belt there owned by Pascal rn iirc but that shouldn't be what you aim for at Benavidez's age.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Charlos bro's upset that floyd went to DUBAI first?
I get it, he generates further views and stuff by sending Mayweather messages like this, it's just a bit funny, like Floyd is retired and not obligated to do anything. He can just come back and have 5 exhibition fights with Japanese 126er kickboxers.