Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:blessed:

Rigo putting on an exciting fight as per usual. We are not worthy.:mjcry:

i have a feeling we are not going to see him fight like this again for a while...rigo's style of fighting maybe a chore to watch but that man has top tier power in his hands

between this fight and the first round of his last fight, i dont think he will risk his equilibrium again lol

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
i have a feeling we are not going to see him fight like this again for a while...rigo's style of fighting maybe a chore to watch but that man has top tier power in his hands

between this fight and the first round of his last fight, i dont think he will risk his equilibrium again lol

I agree. Rigo showed he CAN fight on the inside, but it's not his strong suit at all. I wish he could find a middle ground, where he's fluidly mixing his offense and defense instead of committing to one or the other for an entire fight.

I know people remember Rigo moreso for his Abegko-esque performances, but he's one of my favorite fighters to watch. Just a sublime fighter.:ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree. Rigo showed he CAN fight on the inside, but it's not his strong suit at all. I wish he could find a middle ground, where he's fluidly mixing his offense and defense instead of committing to one or the other for an entire fight.

I know people remember Rigo moreso for his Abegko-esque performances, but he's one of my favorite fighters to watch. Just a sublime fighter.:ohlawd:

rigo could have been more with a tweak in his fighting style..that agbeko fight was the final nail in the coffin...you can't go from watching a violent shootout with kirkland and tapia to that..shyt i remember i was hungover in my hotel suite after my company christmas party and watching that shyt brought me down lol

with that being said, he is one of the very few fighters i believe there's a legit conspiracy against.. promoters, fighters, and belt organizations alike..he's still the lineal champion at 122 after 7 years

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

That Badou Jack fight looks random af among the circus fights and exhibitions :russ:

Or...

All the other stuff looks random as fukk except the Jack fight :dwillhuh:

Scrap that opponent tho and get on with Jack vs Pascal 2. Pascal used to be trained by Roy and he’s close with people like 50. He qualifies to this shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That Badou Jack fight looks random af among the circus fights and exhibitions :russ:

Or...

All the other stuff looks random as fukk except the Jack fight :dwillhuh:

Scrap that opponent tho and get on with Jack vs Pascal 2. Pascal used to be trained by Roy and he’s close with people like 50. He qualifies to this shyt
pascal doesnt want to fight without a crowd