Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think Crawford would go in there respecting Mikey just like Spence did. But once he realizes he's faster and more athletic he'll start landing some clean hard shots that wear Mikey down. Especially to the body. Mikey hasn't looked too durable in some fights. If Mikey does that sitting duck shyt like he did with Spence I think Crawford will knock him out.

I feel like Mikey's best chance to win is trading shots like he did with Vargas. Crawford has been staggered by guys who stand their ground and trade with him. Benavidez had some success on him cause he didn't back down. Just don't think Mikey has the quickness or length to pull it off. Just see him getting hurt.

Mikey hits much harder than Benavidez bro, there is a reason Spence chose to box him instead of bulldoze him.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

ramirez wont be at 140 for long

147 is gonna be so lit in 2 years. Gonna be the start of a new era, as the Thurman, Garcia, Porter era slowly comes to a close. Those 3 have been at the top the WW division since PBC started, and it looks like they'll get phased out as this new crop moves up/catches on.
Karma finally caught up to this hating ass fakkit. You can tell Paulie is just a miserable person deep down. Insecure cause he got his ass beat by black and brown fighters his whole career. Prolly never recovered mentally from that beatdown porter put on him. That shyt was ruthless :huhldup:

If Showtime was smart they'd pick up tarver. It baffles me that he still doesn't have a job. Dude paid his debt.
Paulie was great for showtime. Sucks he got fired.

Why hasn't anybody talked about Crawford vs Mikey?:yeshrug:....seems like a great matchup. Mikey looked really solid against Vargas. And Crawford could make a big statement with a knockout. And I think he would get it. I feel like that's the perfect matchup for him aside from porter.

Crawford gotta fight somebody worth a damn already:francis:
A few years ago it was brought up a few times. Doubt Mikey wants it.
I think Crawford would go in there respecting Mikey just like Spence did. But once he realizes he's faster and more athletic he'll start landing some clean hard shots that wear Mikey down. Especially to the body. Mikey hasn't looked too durable in some fights. If Mikey does that sitting duck shyt like he did with Spence I think Crawford will knock him out.

I feel like Mikey's best chance to win is trading shots like he did with Vargas. Crawford has been staggered by guys who stand their ground and trade with him. Benavidez had some success on him cause he didn't back down. Just don't think Mikey has the quickness or length to pull it off. Just see him getting hurt.
Mikey was a sitting duck because he was getting outboxed and couldnt do anything with Spence. Mikey would do much better against crawford, who would probably try to fight him in exchanges, rather than pick shots like Spence did. Styles make fights, and I think Mikey would do much better.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

147 is gonna be so lit in 2 years. Gonna be the start of a new era, as the Thurman, Garcia, Porter era slowly comes to a close. Those 3 have been at the top the WW division since PBC started, and it looks like they'll get phased out as this new crop moves up/catches on.
Paulie was great for showtime. Sucks he got fired.

A few years ago it was brought up a few times. Doubt Mikey wants it.
Mikey was a sitting duck because he was getting outboxed and couldnt do anything with Spence. Mikey would do much better against crawford, who would probably try to fight him in exchanges, rather than pick shots like Spence did. Styles make fights, and I think Mikey would do much better.
I think Spence ring IQ is highest than Crawford and he keeps composure better, that's Just my opinion though. Crawford decides to stand and trade mikey gone counter him and floor him

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Crawford and Mikey fought 3 times in the amatuers, Crawford won all 3 times and Mikey described each fight as 'boring' because Crawford chose to fight Mikey the same way he chose to fight Postol, which was to never exchange which is smart. Mikey hits hard, even at 147, when he hit Vargas with that 1-2 and that 2 literally sent Vargas flying onto his ass I immediately knew why Spence chose to box him... which is also why I think people are underestimating Mikey chances against Pacquiao. Low key if they do fight don't be suprised if you see an upset, I would still favor Pac, but that is in no way shape or form an easy fight for Pacquiao.