Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hitting-On-Face-Funny-Slowmotion-Gif.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Karma finally caught up to this hating ass fakkit. You can tell Paulie is just a miserable person deep down. Insecure cause he got his ass beat by black and brown fighters his whole career. Prolly never recovered mentally from that beatdown porter put on him. That shyt was ruthless :huhldup:

If Showtime was smart they'd pick up tarver. It baffles me that he still doesn't have a job. Dude paid his debt.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[
Karma finally caught up to this hating ass fakkit. You can tell Paulie is just a miserable person deep down. Insecure cause he got his ass beat by black and brown fighters his whole career. Prolly never recovered mentally from that beatdown porter put on him. That shyt was ruthless :huhldup:

If Showtime was smart they'd pick up tarver. It baffles me that he still doesn't have a job. Dude paid his debt.

He never recovered from Broner snatching his belt and his girl then bragging about it

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why hasn't anybody talked about Crawford vs Mikey?:yeshrug:....seems like a great matchup. Mikey looked really solid against Vargas. And Crawford could make a big statement with a knockout. And I think he would get it. I feel like that's the perfect matchup for him aside from porter.

Crawford gotta fight somebody worth a damn already:francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Why hasn't anybody talked about Crawford vs Mikey?:yeshrug:....seems like a great matchup. Mikey looked really solid against Vargas. And Crawford could make a big statement with a knockout. And I think he would get it. I feel like that's the perfect matchup for him aside from porter.

Good match up.

MIkey and bob have too much animosity though.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

SilverThirdCony-size_restricted.gif

:blessed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Mikey might fukk around and end up knocking Crawford out if Crawford is gunning for a KO. He should just box and try to go to a decision.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Mikey might fukk around and end up knocking Crawford out if Crawford is gunning for a KO. He should just box and try to go to a decision.
I think Crawford would go in there respecting Mikey just like Spence did. But once he realizes he's faster and more athletic he'll start landing some clean hard shots that wear Mikey down. Especially to the body. Mikey hasn't looked too durable in some fights. If Mikey does that sitting duck shyt like he did with Spence I think Crawford will knock him out.

I feel like Mikey's best chance to win is trading shots like he did with Vargas. Crawford has been staggered by guys who stand their ground and trade with him. Benavidez had some success on him cause he didn't back down. Just don't think Mikey has the quickness or length to pull it off. Just see him getting hurt.