Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bob coulda put Ramirez Postol on that date ... give him a lil shine

Berchelt jus fought an exhibition against the paleta man ... give him more shine

Mean Machine v Imam does nothing for nobody... you have no other 147 fighters for Mean Machine N he jus lost to bud so that accomplishes nothing

Imam already lost to Ramirez so an Imam W accomplishes nothing goin forward

That’s a PBC ESPN card that they were doin in 16-17 when they were jus trying to run out the deal N putting on trash waiting for FOX

A random tues or Friday ok I understand but Mexican independence?? Dumb People goin be lookin for Tyson fight put on ESPN N they goin see Mean Machine :picard:

mean machine vs imam is pretty much crossroads..just has some consequences i dont like..esp if imam loses again....also dont like imam being at 147 like this..after a loss

ramirez vs postol is happening earlier..and i dont care about this fight really..this shyt has been rescheduled like twice...like joshua vs pulev it needs to happen now so it can be out of the way lol

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I wish these promotional entities could all have great years at the same time. Feels like all these nikkas be taking turns on what years they wanna put out great fights.

Top Rank always low balling nikkas when it comes to Loma opponents.
They offering Lopez the amount Walters wanted and never received. :snoop:

Hearn gonna try and snatch Paulie for DAZN, but he should be looking at the other Magic Man instead. :francis:

shyt I’d take Paulie over Sergio Mora and Todd Grisham’s corny asses tryna clown each other for half the fight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Right thing to do, fukk him.
Even the usage of the word "species" when talking about races makes it likely that it pushes an agenda.

And what he said is just flat out stupid too. Eastern European have some fine fighters nowadays some of them are even P4P and the kings of their divisions, but the same holds true to black American fighters and to people from other walks of the world like Eastern Asians in the small weight classes, UK fighters both black and white and Mexicans... More than anytime nobody rules boxing, just take a look at the P4P lists. Comments like these just deepen the divide between boxing fans which is already a problem without Paulie fueling the fire with his own BS.

Paulie's corny, Jersey Shore ass fukked up for himself the only career that was left for him after boxing, one at he was actually good. It's better this way. After them comments he had to go either way and who knows when his race bias would have started to creep into his work as a boxing analyst...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Right thing to do, fukk him.
Even the usage of the word "species" when talking about races makes it likely that it pushes an agenda.

And what he said is just flat out stupid too. Eastern European have some fine fighters nowadays some of them are even P4P and the kings of their divisions, but the same holds true to black American fighters and to people from other walks of the world like Eastern Asians in the small weight classes, UK fighters both black and white and Mexicans... More than anytime nobody rules boxing, just take a look at the P4P lists. Comments like these just deepen the divide between boxing fans which is already a problem without Paulie fueling the fire with his own BS.

Paulie's corny, Jersey Shore ass fukked up for himself the only career that was left for him after boxing, one at he was actually good. It's better this way. After them comments he had to go either way and who knows when his race bias would have started to creep into his work as a boxing analyst...
thats cool but are we waiting for these other devils to slip up??

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Boxing Negotiations are like arguing with a female. You know you’re right in the argument but it just doesn’t go your way and shyt falls through.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Loma is easily bigger than Lopez. Loma might not be a lot more known (still more known though, no questions about it) in the US, but nobody toward West or East from the Americas knows who Lopez is aside from the hardcore while Loma is quite a big name all over Europe too, like people who don't even fukk with boxing that much know him, like he's one of the handful boxers here a casual might know and an advanced casual/your average sports omnivore likely know.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt I’d take Paulie over Sergio Mora and Todd Grisham’s corny asses tryna clown each other for half the fight.

and I'd rather take Antonio Tarver over Paulies racist ass and the rest of them bums.

Mora started out decent, but he's surrounded by trash and that shyt really started rubbing off on him. Pairing him with Mannix lowered his value. Just like putting Lennox with Goosen which lowered Goosen value. All these boxing personalities and former champs and contenders around the world and they can't put two of them together that have chemistry and comparable wisdom. :snoop:

Daps

Karlos might be with Buddy Mcgirt now

He definitely needed someone else other than his dumbass dad and uncle, that KO set him back 1-2 yrs

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bob coulda put Ramirez Postol on that date ... give him a lil shine

Berchelt jus fought an exhibition against the paleta man ... give him more shine

Mean Machine v Imam does nothing for nobody... you have no other 147 fighters for Mean Machine N he jus lost to bud so that accomplishes nothing

Imam already lost to Ramirez so an Imam W accomplishes nothing goin forward

That’s a PBC ESPN card that they were doin in 16-17 when they were jus trying to run out the deal N putting on trash waiting for FOX

A random tues or Friday ok I understand but Mexican independence?? Dumb People goin be lookin for Tyson fight put on ESPN N they goin see Mean Machine :picard:
:damn: