Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
there's 100 of them nikkas fam :mjlol:
word..i hung out with them before...they are all good people

the russell's got talent...gary antuanne and gary antonio...they are beasts..im actually surprised gary antuanne isnt being pushed more by pbc at 140
And all them dudes faster than woodpeckers :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

the russell's got talent...gary antuanne and gary antonio...they are beasts..im actually surprised gary antuanne isnt being pushed more by pbc at 140

I'm not, Bob aint finna let none of his fighters in that weight class fight him while he holds all the belts in house.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Gary Antuanne is good, he has an entertaining swarming style and seems like a big puncher

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm not, Bob aint finna let none of his fighters in that weight class fight him while he holds all the belts in house.

shyt the nikka aint even ranked never mind bob lol...im saying al needs to put him in some meaningful 140 fights so he can get ranked

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Omar Juarez, Vito Mielnicki Jr. & Mykal Fox Part of FOX, FS1 Broadcasts 8/8
By Keith Idec

Published On Tue Jul 28, 2020, 03:39 PM EST

Omar Juarez will be among the PBC prospects FOX will feature during its first boxing broadcast in five months.

BoxingScene.com has been informed that the 21-year-old Juarez (7-0, 4 KOs), of Brownsville, Texas, will battle Willie Shaw (12-1, 8 KOs), of Vallejo, California, in an eight-round fight FOX will air August 8 from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. The 140-pound prospect’s bout will be one of three fights FOX will televise that night as part of its first boxing telecast since March 7.

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com and other outlets, Thomas Dulorme and Jamal James will square off in FOX’s main event August 8.

omar-juarez%20(3)_1.jpg

Las Vegas’ Dulorme (25-3-1, 16 KOs) and Minneapolis’ James (26-1, 12 KOs) will fight for the vacant WBA interim welterweight title. Dulorme, a native of Puerto Rico, and James were supposed to meet April 11 in a FOX main event from The Armory in Minneapolis, but that show was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The co-feature of FOX’s show August 8 will match 22-year-old Cuban prospect David Morrell (2-0, 2 KOs) against Brooklyn’s Lennox Allen (22-0-1, 14 KOs) in a 12-round fight for the vacant WBA interim super middleweight title.

The August 8 card will include seven fights altogether, three of which will be televised by FS1, FOX’s sports cable channel, before FOX’s coverage begins at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

The FS1 portion of the show will feature 18-year-old welterweight prospect Vito Mielnicki Jr. (5-0, 3 KOs). Mielnicki, a recent high school graduate from Roseland, New Jersey, is scheduled to face Chris Rollins (3-1, 2 KOs), of Charlottesville, Virginia, in a six-rounder.

Mykal Fox (22-1, 5 KOs), of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, and Lucas Santamaria (10-1-1, 7 KOs), of Garden Grove, California, are set to meet in a 10-round welterweight bout FS1 will air that night as well.

Fox, 24, has lost only a 10-round unanimous decision to hard-hitting southpaw Shohjahon Ergashev (18-0, 16 KOs) in February 2019. In his following fight, Fox defeated another highly touted, left-handed prospect from Uzbekistan, Fazliddin Gaibnazarov (8-1, 5 KOs), by 10-round unanimous decision.

FOX is expected to officially announce its August 8 show and numerous additional telecasts later this week.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Claressa Shields thinks she should be main event on ppv going the distance with waffle house waitresses??

if she knocked some broads out...it would do wonders for her draw...2 TKO's (stopped standing) in 10 fights with only 1 KD..gotta do better

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
if she knocked some broads out...it would do wonders for her draw...2 TKO's (stopped standing) in 10 fights with only 1 KD..gotta do better

I literally was about to post the same thing. :mjlol:

Right now Superbad got the juice.

and the most anticipated womens fight this year don''t even involve Shields :francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, she complains about how she don't get the attention that Rousey got, but say what you want about Rousey before the downfall she was getting those broads outta there to build up that hype. nikkas not trying to see Shields go the distance slapboxing BBWs.