Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it ended one of the greatest nights of boxing

thurman and diego chaves in the opener in a slugfest :ohlawd:

omar figueroa and arakawa following with one of the wildest brawls ive ever seen :wow:

and finally berto gets ko'ed and soto karass has his day in the sun :gladbron:

Showtime was killing it 2012-2013.... stacked cards... Charlos with the dreads on Sho extreme days

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts on ESPN's top 25 under 25? How the fukk Michel Rivera and Xavier Martinez not make this list? Martinez hella slept on as a prospect, his last two opponents fought Jamel Herring and Shakur Stevenson. Herring went the distance with John Vincent Moralde, Martinez KO'd him in 1, Jessie Cris Rosales got finished by Shakur in 4, Martinez KO'd him in 1.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Karl Dugan a perk head from philly who wasted his potential. Why is GRJ even speaking on this?
Lowkey this is out of GRJ character, he usually moves like a stand up guy. Him resorting to clout chasing cause his career stale as fukk is a bad look
Dude so desperate for a match he trying get a Bud fight at 147 :mjtf:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thoughts on ESPN's top 25 under 25? How the fukk Michel Rivera and Xavier Martinez not make this list? Martinez hella slept on as a prospect, his last two opponents fought Jamel Herring and Shakur Stevenson. Herring went the distance with John Vincent Moralde, Martinez KO'd him in 1, Jessie Cris Rosales got finished by Shakur in 4, Martinez KO'd him in 1.

I mentioned gary antuanne russell should be on there

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
uTlwEX.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Honestly wanted to see the james toney to took out holyfield vs a prime tyson. Just for styles. I favor tyson but shyt would be entertaining
I remember hearing this story about Tyson meeting James Toney. I would've like to see that fight as well. I remember regrading the Holyfield fight before it happen James went on a sport show with Arsenio Hall saying he wasn't going to get a win he cameback later and made Arsenio Hall apologize.