Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats all this shyt about Gary Russel saying he broke Crawford's jaw??
Old story, reportedly GRJ and Crawford got into a street fight that I guess GRJ has brought back up again in a new interview with Fred. It got mentioned briefly in this interview back in 2015 when DBN used to talk about more than Tyson Fury's gloves.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i feel jamel herring needs to run back those ladarius miller and shafikov fights :heh:..ladarius miller is average as hell
Dude blamed it on biased judging, he lost that fight fairly and tbh after that shyt I don't buy him being this new and improved fighter, he's just had very fortunate matchmaking and fought a weak 130lb champ. Rivera bout to make easy work of Miller.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
so someone who has never been excited about a truax fight much less talked about him all that much is excited about him facing plant? :heh: you and these oddball fights you find interesting

i didnt even remember that yildirim is benavidez's mandatory and i specifically said i didnt care for it

yildirim vs dirrell 2 was the only one i wanted because of the fukkery that happened in ring and out the ring of fight 1

there is a greater chance of the angulo facing benavidez causing an upset than the angulo (should he win) facing plant and winning...prolly the same for a truax vs plant fight too

the gambling odds will im sure show that :sas1:
Somebody boo this man, let the Dirrell brothers retire in peace

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude blamed it on biased judging, he lost that fight fairly and tbh after that shyt I don't buy him being this new and improved fighter, he's just had very fortunate matchmaking and fought a weak 130lb champ. Rivera bout to make easy work of Miller.

i agree...miller did beat him clearly..the jap herring beat for the title..they are all on the same level..thats why i was hoping for herring to face berchelt like they were trying to setup before herring won that belt

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Old story, reportedly GRJ and Crawford got into a street fight that I guess GRJ has brought back up again in a new interview with Fred. It got mentioned briefly in this interview back in 2015 when DBN used to talk about more than Tyson Fury's gloves.

That shyt is funny though. Crawford aint deny it though, just said he was clout chasing.