Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
got a first glance of a fight on PBC on FOX's rollout

i can't even call it interesting because i have no interest in either one (should they win) vs plant :hhh:

Truax is #6 168 according to Ring Magazine

Them killers Yildrim N Roaner Angulo are already tied up ... I kno you hype af for those juggernauts tho :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Truax is #6 168 according to Ring Magazine

Them killers Yildrim N Roaner Angulo are already tied up ... I kno you hype af for those juggernauts tho :whew:

so someone who has never been excited about a truax fight much less talked about him all that much is excited about him facing plant? :heh: you and these oddball fights you find interesting

i didnt even remember that yildirim is benavidez's mandatory and i specifically said i didnt care for it

yildirim vs dirrell 2 was the only one i wanted because of the fukkery that happened in ring and out the ring of fight 1

there is a greater chance of the angulo facing benavidez causing an upset than the angulo (should he win) facing plant and winning...prolly the same for a truax vs plant fight too

the gambling odds will im sure show that :sas1:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
got a first glance of a fight on PBC on FOX's rollout

i can't even call it interesting because i have no interest in either one (should they win) vs plant :hhh:

shyt better be on FS4
full

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so someone who has never been excited about a truax fight much less talked about him all that much is excited about him facing plant? :heh: you and these oddball fights you find interesting

i didnt even remember that yildirim is benavidez's mandatory and i specifically said i didnt care for it

yildirim vs dirrell 2 was the only one i wanted because of the fukkery that happened in ring and out the ring of fight 1

there is a greater chance of the angulo facing benavidez causing an upset than the angulo (should he win) facing plant and winning...prolly the same for a truax vs plant fight too

the gambling odds will im sure show that :sas1:

Sorry friend... it must’ve been someone else I mistaken you with who was boasting about Benavidez high level opps :hubie:

Truax is trash I never said otherwise but I’d pick him over 12-0 Zurdo leftovers N a never was from Turkey :smugfavre:

As a mandatory I’d take Truax over Dominic Wade, Mean Machine N a hell of a lot others :sas1:

N hey unification trumps a Mando so we won’t even need to worry about Truax as long a Benavidez signs on the dotted line :merchant:....... we kno Plant is Willing and ready :sas2: