Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
basics...danny garcia was prolly knocking on the p4p list after lucas but has literally done jackshyt after that fight to be considered...he's not even a draw compared to his peers..esp on the pbc side and in his division

keith warranted as well but dude was inactive and injured after he unified

i thought hurd did enough to make p4p too

yall can get gtfo with LSC and Frampton for p4p....both them nikkas ducked rigo..aint no p4p shyt with them..at any point...LSC stopped trying once he left 118

the PPVs..im committed to buying the charlos ppv as long as covid doesnt fukk it all up..i know im not buying tank-lsc or loma-lopez unless they load that up with like 3 title fights like don king used to do..legit title fights no BS..you hope maybe the movie theaters are back open by then..ive seen every big PPV fight there since the strugglefest with canelo and chavez jr. $13-20 >>>>>> $75-$80
Was just talking to my girl about this. I don’t know anybody down here so I’m fukked and will have to pay the 80 myself but I might just do it unless I go to Cleveland that weekend. This no movie theater shyt sucks

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah this ain’t the way for sporting events you actually want to see, let the stream go out for a couple rounds you gone be hot.
its a little different for @reservoirdogs cuz theres no PPV in his neck of the woods so thats why he does the streams

i personally dont mind streaming but i like to have options before i do that unless i really dont like the card (ex. mayweather vs mcgregor)

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Was just talking to my girl about this. I don’t know anybody down here so I’m fukked and will have to pay the 80 myself but I might just do it unless I go to Cleveland that weekend. This no movie theater shyt sucks

Wasn't you in the cut cable thread? Get that set up and you'll never have to drop 80 on a PPV again. Perfect quality, never had issues.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe there should be a super heavyweight division regardless of the size differences you may see in the division.

BUT

I also don't see the point in Jr. Flyweight, Jr. Bantamweight, Jr. Featherweight, and Jr. Lightweight. The weight difference between them and the regular weights is what 3-4 lbs for all of these. Tyson Fury outweighed Deontay Wilder by 42 pounds in the second fight, Riddikk Bowe outweighed Evander Holyfield by like 30 pounds in their fights. I don't have a problem with this at all, but if you expect heavyweights to deal with 30-40 pound weight differences, I think a Jr. Bantamweight can deal with a 3 pound weight difference of a Bantamweight.

Unpopular opinion probably, but I said what I said.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Canelo getting pushed off “his date” again

The disrespect :picard:

Floyd would never :mjgrin:

Floyd wouldn't have to wait til UFC was over before he could fight either :mjlol:

an interesting conversation will need to be had if canelo is pushed off his date by 2 faded legends doing an exhibition..bad enough ufc made him fall back :heh: