Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ:..you tried to get on the wilder bandwagon.. who unlike GGG is actually a power puncher and nothing more cuz he cant box..something i warned about..and looked what happened

you will also see for tyson fury who you have been so high on...dont let the wilder fights fool you..his turn is coming too

I liked Wilders personality, he wasn't ever a good boxer. You heard me in the chat though breh boxing is :manny: to me rn

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
im looking at mell..the way that dude turned into a guy who punches with murderous intention is pretty good..im no believer in rosario

He worked on his form and technique when he punches. He always had it in him, his technique just needed work. I actually think he gonna have a lot more Lubin type KOs in his career before it's all said and done, because Jermell was always good at exploiting openings, one of the better boxers at doing it actually.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Outside of the IBF they are all a joke. I don't like the WBO, but I aint gonna be a hypocrite and act like the WBA(:francis:) and WBC(:stopitslime:) aint been on some bullshyt recently either. They all gotta catch slugs. :demonic:

true.
the belts are just like the promoters......far from perfect. :snoop:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
true.
the belts are just like the promoters......far from perfect. :snoop:

You can't be mad at the WBC for the 'Franchise' bullshyt, but give a pass to the WBA a pass for the 'Super' champ which came around first, because how both santioning bodies operate they respective belts are eerily similar. :francis:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
the only guy Choc mentioned and really wasn't ranked is Hurd but I think he shouldn't have been ranked either, he was on the fringes of top 10 but I wouldn't have replaced even the 9th and 10th ranked guys at the time (Spence and Joshua) with Hurd.

yea any P4P debate has to be had in the context of who was actually on there and who we are taking off to put someone on

card looking good. 3 PPVs in a month span may be a hard sell for me. Loma vs Lopez is a lock for me and I actually may favor this Charlo dual card over watching Errol beat up Danny (but I wanna see how Spence looks post accident :sadbron:)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yea any P4P debate has to be had in the context of who was actually on there and who we are taking off to put someone on

card looking good. 3 PPVs in a month span may be a hard sell for me. Loma vs Lopez is a lock for me and I actually may favor this Charlo dual card over watching Errol beat up Danny (but I wanna see how Spence looks post accident :sadbron:)

basics...danny garcia was prolly knocking on the p4p list after lucas but has literally done jackshyt after that fight to be considered...he's not even a draw compared to his peers..esp on the pbc side and in his division

keith warranted as well but dude was inactive and injured after he unified

i thought hurd did enough to make p4p too

yall can get gtfo with LSC and Frampton for p4p....both them nikkas ducked rigo..aint no p4p shyt with them..at any point...LSC stopped trying once he left 118

the PPVs..im committed to buying the charlos ppv as long as covid doesnt fukk it all up..i know im not buying tank-lsc or loma-lopez unless they load that up with like 3 title fights like don king used to do..legit title fights no BS..you hope maybe the movie theaters are back open by then..ive seen every big PPV fight there since the strugglefest with canelo and chavez jr. $13-20 >>>>>> $75-$80

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

you don't have to buy anything in 2020 :heh:
free HD streams exist