Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn Tank is Nicholas Walters status if he ever do fight Lomachenko. 10am not even early Tank. I like him as a boxer but dude not the most disciplined fighter.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
10 am is late as hell lmfao. Tank a Bum and I think he will get exposed. IMO Haney the one in that group to bet on.
Tank has potential but he doesn't seem to take boxing as seriously as he should imo. I think a lot of boxers get bored quick because you are working on the same movements. It's not like other marital arts where you have a million and one different grapples, kicks, punches, and defense maneuver.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank has potential but he doesn't seem to take boxing as seriously as he should imo. I think a lot of boxers get bored quick because you are working on the same movements. It's not like other marital arts where you have a million and one different grapples, kicks, punches, and defense maneuver.
My thing is lotta dudes have potential but don't have the drive to be greats. Lot of the dudes from the Floyd generation love the flash of Floyd but literally 99% of them dont want to put in the dedication to training and the lifestyle like Floyd. Just look at how fat Tank gets between fights.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree Tank be struggling with his weight and too many other things outside of the ring.
My thing is lotta dudes have potential but don't have the drive to be greats. Lot of the dudes from the Floyd generation love the flash of Floyd but literally 99% of them dont want to put in the dedication to training and the lifestyle like Floyd. Just look at how fat Tank gets between fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas used to spar at all different times of the day at the gym.

I didn't know that there was some unwritten universal time for sparring. :ohhh:

The more you know......:mjlol:
the more insight you get into Tank's training regimen, the more disgusted you get lol