Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Am I the only one who paid the $100 for both Floyd vs Manny and McGregor fights???
\
i paid the 100 for pac vs mayweather..i had company over but they didnt put in on it...they put in on the food instead

i wasnt going to pay for mayweather vs mcgregor :camby:...i watched it on the stream on my laptop while cotto was being put through hell by kamegai on hbo on my TV..it was the better fight too

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yes I hope

full

\
i paid the 100 for pac vs mayweather..i had company over but they didnt put in on it...they put in on the food instead

i wasnt going to pay for mayweather vs mcgregor :camby:...i watched it on the stream on my laptop while cotto was being put through hell by kamegai on hbo on my TV..it was the better fight too

Yep. Paid £25 for Mayweather v Pacquiao. Streamed Mayweather v McGregor

Couldn't find a reliable stream to save my life for the Mcgregor - Mayweather fight so i just went ahead and ponied up the change for the fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
for mayweather-pacquiao i def did not get 100 dollars worth from that card

now for mayweather-berto i got whatever i paid for in spades...every televised fight ranged from good to outstanding with the exception of the main event which was BS...that will be the last floyd mayweather ppv card i will ever pay for

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last ppv I bought was Floyd vs Cotto. :obama:

I bought Pac vs Cotto too, but wasn't charged for it. :ohlawd:

Cotto ppvs usually consist of him getting his ass kicked so I was happy either way. :banderas:
Cotto vs pac and margarito 1 gave me a nice gambling win and paid for my first flat screen TV :ohlawd:

fukk miguel cotto..nikka is Sadam ali's son now :obama: