Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cuz he know Canelo footwork is even worst than GGG's so crowding him with offensive angles could possibly give him similar success. Plus they similar in size

whereas Jermall is bigger, longer, and more athletic so crowding him would be a lil more difficult. Standing in front of Mall while at the end of the punches gets you lit up, especially if you don't have Trout defensive awareness and poise.

Regardless its a great fukking fight and I can't wait to see it.
Might have a point..thats why i got Spence beating Canelo.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

:dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i dont know lol...he's odd to gauge

he fought on even terms with danny jacobs
he fought the best fight of his life against GGG and took a severe beating in the process
he hit the wall against jack culcay surprisingly and nearly gave away the fight

hes a tough guy though
At what point does having a good chin become a curse. :mjcry:
What if your corner doesn't own towels like the eubanks :sadcam:
"We go by the warrior code son. You go out on your shield:gucci:
This mf playing pinball space cadet with ya head but you ain't shutting down:damn:

You catching a beating and your body refusing to go down but your brain screaming noooooo
full

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At what point does having a good chin become a curse. :mjcry:
What if your corner doesn't own towels like the eubanks :sadcam:
"We go by the warrior code son. You go out on your shield:gucci:
This mf playing pinball space cadet with ya head but you ain't shutting down:damn:

You catching a beating and your body refusing to go down but your brain screaming noooooo
full

As someone who has never been dropped N someone who seen enough wars... if I’m getting beat up beat up N I already used the PR Special..

I’m throwing when you throwing N one of us getting slumped... fukk a prolonged beating :manny:

The axe murderer

Daps
As someone who has never been dropped N someone who seen enough wars... if I’m getting beat up beat up N I already used the PR Special..

I’m throwing when you throwing N one of us getting slumped... fukk a prolonged beating :manny:
Brush I seen enough Tito, dsg fights to know if that PR special don't stop someone he more than likely is missing a switch in his brain that let's him get knocked out and anaesthesia likely doesn't work on him either. Yeah fukk that :hubie:

The axe murderer

Daps

But then again.....we #ringgang:damn:
We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! :damn:
The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. :damn:It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. :wow:
What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.:damn: