Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
im hearing its one of the 3 drugs he popped dirty for before

EPO, HGH, or GW1516
Prolly GW1516 aka Endurobol aka Cardarine.

‘Supposed’ to cut body fat and increase endurance.

Fighters taking all kinds of shyt to lose weight, clenbuterol, oxilofrine, GW1516 etc.

Hill sprint intervals, grapefruit, coffee and smaller meals is all you need. Lazy motherfukkers.:manny:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I fukk with Dylan..he actually got heart and a mean streak. I’ll favor him over Tyson Fury...Dylan will KO him :manny:

You can’t try to outbox Fury and Whyte won’t...I would have bet on AJ before but I got to see him and his new style again. The old AJ would have beat Fury but Idk about the new Heavyweight Miguel Vasquez version we seen in the Ruiz fight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with Dylan..he actually got heart and a mean streak. I’ll favor him over Tyson Fury...Dylan will KO him :manny:

You can’t try to outbox Fury and Whyte won’t...I would have bet on AJ before but I got to see him and his new style again. The old AJ would have beat Fury but Idk about the new Heavyweight Miguel Vasquez version we seen in the Ruiz fight.

He said it's not his new style but that it was just added to his repertoire and he'd fight different vs a Wilder or Fury. He knows one style doesn't fit all.
Fury might be the best HW right now but imo AJ is the one that is the most willing to learn.

Disagree with Whyte beating Fury. If he catches him with a god left hook might be but he couldn't finish off Parker either so why would I assume he would stop Fury

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Man Whyte gassed and almost got flatlined by Parker. Fury beats him cleanly

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1 thing for sure is Dillian is great for boxing, he has a mean streak and is willing to fight anyone. From a character perspective so is Wilder, Fury, AJ, even Usyk, you need different characters to create compelling match ups and different styles too.

I don't know who'd win that fight, I'd probably make Fury favourite, but it's something I absolutely want to see because it's not a guarantee, Dillian has a lot of heart and some power too, also he's improved. It could go into the trenches and that's something I'd like to see, Fury has a lot of heart and so does Dillian, it could turn into a war at some point and ignite, if Dillian knows he's losing I think he will go all out gung ho trying to knock Fury out, would be interesting and a great build up too.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Whyte gassed and almost got flatlined by Parker. Fury beats him cleanly

He didn't really though, he was winning the fight quite comfortably and had 2 knockdowns against Parker who'd never been knocked down before amateur or pro prior. He gassed at the end, got caught and took a knee and tried to hold to buy time. He still won clearly.

Whyte certainly has flaws, his stamina can be called into question and he can get caught with shots too. He got knocked down by Rivas too but didn't look extremely hurt then and won the fight easily. These vulnerabilities can make the fights compelling, nobody in the division is without flaws, Fury also got knocked down prior to Wilder by Cunningham and Pajkic, he may appear to be the man right now but he's not invincible. There was a chance that fight vs Wallin could have been stopped if Wallin was better and a bigger puncher.

That's what makes this shyt interesting, none of these fighters in the heavyweight division currently are invincible, all have flaws. Fury would start favourite vs Whyte but Whyte definitely poses a threat and would definitely be within the top 3 fighters Fury has ever fought thus far.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He said it's not his new style but that it was just added to his repertoire and he'd fight different vs a Wilder or Fury. He knows one style doesn't fit all.
Fury might be the best HW right now but imo AJ is the one that is the most willing to learn.

Disagree with Whyte beating Fury. If he catches him with a god left hook might be but he couldn't finish off Parker either so why would I assume he would stop Fury

I hope AJ goes back to the old AJ...to be fair I did want to see him blast Ruiz out but that will do.

I’m thinking in the mindset that you got to go into the Fury fight knowing it will be hard to get him on points. You got to bring the fight to him. What do Parker have to do with Fury tho. I think if you bring the fight to Fury he will fold:manny: but if you let him get in his bag on the outside you ain’t got a shot.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
1 thing for sure is Dillian is great for boxing, he has a mean streak and is willing to fight anyone. From a character perspective so is Wilder, Fury, AJ, even Usyk, you need different characters to create compelling match ups and different styles too.

I don't know who'd win that fight, I'd probably make Fury favourite, but it's something I absolutely want to see because it's not a guarantee, Dillian has a lot of heart and some power too, also he's improved. It could go into the trenches and that's something I'd like to see, Fury has a lot of heart and so does Dillian, it could turn into a war at some point and ignite, if Dillian knows he's losing I think he will go all out gung ho trying to knock Fury out, would be interesting and a great build up too.

Whyte is one of the few fighters i know of that won’t just lay down and take a UD. Even at the top level some fighters will just be content with a UD loss.