Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I like Ennis, I think he has a higher upside than either of them, but NO right now he would not beat them. That would be too massive of a step up in comp for him right now, he hasn't ever fought anyone he really had to adjust too, or is even on somewhat of an even playing field with him skill wise or talent wise. Ennis needs to fight an upper B level fighter, fringe A level fighter to see where he really at.

I'd like to see him against Ugas or even Besputin, even maybe fight Maurice Hooker since he wants to be a full time 147 fighter now. Those guys aren't A level, but they are solid B level(Hooker at his absolute best could maybe be toeing the line just below A level, MAYBE I wanna see him at a bigger weight) they won't just roll over and die, you'll have to beat them, and would all be a good test for him. Off the eye test he should beat any of them, just need to see if he can actually do it. Beat one or two of them, then I'll take you serious with what you say, because off the eye test he has a higher ceiling than Spence or Crawford.