Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
sergio was not a hall of famer in 1995 and he cheated to beat cotto:mjlol::mjlol:

sergio and cotto are legit hall of famers,, cheato has no chance.

keep trollin tho:salute:

the saltiness and juelzing will get know you nowhere .i know youre still bitter about today's boxing because you believed that wilder was actually a thing and that kool keith would destroy pacquiao :umad:..you can't change what the past is (the past that i correctly laid out)..you only hope for the best in the future you hyper stan lol

upload_2020-6-11_11-16-49.png

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you know maybe not everyone has the same set of values and goals in life as you? :jbhmm:
Both Pac's and Mayweather's careers had aspects that the other didn't have.
Seems like Porter clamors more for memorable clashes and being a beloved guy than having a higher all time standing and even more money.
All I'm saying to the original comment I reacted to is just cause you wouldn't choose x over y don't make it out like the only way one would disagree with you is by the way of being a hater/c00n/whatever.
I never seen Porter hating on anyone, like you couldn't find a more positive guy in boxing if u would want to, it sounds reasonable that someone like Porter with his style would rather have Pac's career.

Just imagine Porter in a villain role ffs... that alone should tell u why he would ratehr be Pac
yeah i wouldnt call porter outside of his name over that. just usually when ppl make comments like that, its coming from another place.

i mean, if he prefers to be liked over success than:yeshrug:.

all the power to him.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the saltiness and juelzing will get know you nowhere .i know youre still bitter about today's boxing because you believed that wilder was actually a thing and that kool keith would destroy pacquiao :umad:..you can't change what the past is (the past that i correctly laid out)..you only hope for the best in the future you hyper stan lol

View attachment 28732

so by your theory, Boonsai Sangsurat and
Rustico Torrecampo have hall of fame wins on their resume because they whipped manny pacquaio?:russ:

got you:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so by your theory, Boonsai Sangsurat and
Rustico Torrecampo have hall of fame wins on their resume because they whipped manny pacquaio?:russ:

got you:mjlol:

that post must have hit a nerve...so much you had to hit boxrec and you couldn't even use the actual ring name of one of the cats you mentioned :russ:

focus on the present and make better choices on the fighters you stan..the past, which i laid out correctly, cant be changed

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that post must have hit a nerve...so much you had to hit boxrec and you couldn't even use the actual ring name of one of the cats you mentioned :russ:

focus on the present and make better choices on the fighters you stan..the past, which i laid out correctly, cant be changed
you deflecting again:sas2:
do they have hall of fame wins on their resume yes or no:mjpls:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you brought up pac's opponents and im deflecting :russ:
you said margarito beating sergio counts as a win against a hall of famer even tho sergio had started boxing 4 years before their fight:mjlol:

so im askin you if those victories those 2 guys had over manny pacquaio, when he was green and inexperienced, count as wins over a hall of famer

yes or no answer is fine:mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you said margarito beating sergio counts as a win against a hall of famer even tho sergio had started boxing 4 years before their fight:mjlol:

so im askin you if those victories those 2 guys had over manny pacquaio, when he was green and inexperienced, count as wins over a hall of famer

yes or no answer is fine:mjgrin:

a hall of fame win is that..a win over a hall of famer - margarito has 2 HOF's on his ledger and he took both of their zeroes...now you couldn't address the other arguments for margarito for possibly being HOF himself because you werent watching boxing during that time and its not easy to BS me

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
a hall of fame win is that..a win over a hall of famer - margarito has 2 HOF's on his ledger and he took both of their zeroes...now you couldn't address the other arguments for margarito for possibly being HOF himself because you werent watching boxing during that time and its not easy to BS me
]
cool:mjlol:
just needed that on record:russ:

i wasnt watching boxing when margarito was around?:mjlol:
why are you doing this

margarito is not a hall of famer. no argument can be made for this. you clearly dont believe in context . your love for cheaters is alarming