Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
He got Gervonta the fukk outta here with this one tho

full

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
what are good pascal matches to check

pascal kind of blows hot and cold with his fights...he's had some stinkers

the froch fight i think is his best fight action wise
dawson fight
the 2 kovalev fights
the gonzalez fight (which he should have lost IMO)

His scrap with Jack was good too. I gotta run back his Marcus Browne fight

His fight with Storm was meh tho :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

this is sad :francis: I enjoyed watching this dude fighting, thought a few more good years are in him in this stacked division. Think he was the second-best 175er after Beterbeast. Guess that loss really broke him mentally

Damn that Beterbiev beating must have been brutal

it really was...like i was backstage for a good minute...i saw the ambulance come down that ramp..and the security lady was asking me what happened in that fight...gvozdyk's team and teddy atlas are there outside of the dressing room stone faced..i remember wanting to turn on my camera and capture all this shyt but i thought against it..then you see gvozdyk all fukked up...shyt was a bruising fight..beterbiev was marked up too

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
madrimov i think has a hybrid GGG style of fighting...more fluid...i was there live when he almost killed some guy in the ring...his power is legit

154 has parity across the board...any given day a champion can lose his belt to a contender....i would give him a strong chance at beating rosario and teixeira...ill give little charlo his respect and say i wouldn't favor mardimov off rip in that one

I would favor Madrimov over Teixera.

Madrimov and Rosario is a 50-50 fight that would be a barn burner, that more than likely ends in a stoppage one way or the other.

Charlo beats Madrimov's ass though, ugly brutal beatdown at that. Madrimov gets touched A LOT, and Charlo's volume of punches would overwhelm him.

I would like to see Madrimov fight Krillin or Hurd as well, those would be good ones as well.