Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't know about FOTY, I don't remember all the candidates in 2010, but it was very good fight.

JMM has got to be one of the best combination punchers ever, and Katsidis was the type of opponent that brought it out of JMM. Also, those body shots and uppercuts were brutal.

yeah because katsidis fought wild as fukk....dude was getting into wars every fight for a long stretch of time..i remember his fight with mensah on FNF...one of my degenerate gambling associates asked me about putting money on this fight cuz the odds were like mensah was a 5 or 6 to 1 underdog...i was coolin from gambling at the time but i told him to go for it..

fukking amazing workrate fight....look at this shyt
katsidis_mensah_punch_stats_medium.JPG

mensah ended up beating the shyt out of him near the end for a MD win...shyt was brutal as fukk :gucci:..that fight did katsidis in

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What kind of rare stuff do you have?
i have like a TB of stuff on a hard drive..when i say minor rare..im sure i got something that probably hasnt been uploaded anywhere in a long time lol...i used to torrent everything in sight except full cards...havent downloaded as much as i used to since like 2018

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know about FOTY, I don't remember all the candidates in 2010, but it was very good fight.

JMM has got to be one of the best combination punchers ever, and Katsidis was the type of opponent that brought it out of JMM. Also, those body shots and uppercuts were brutal.

khan vs maidana..honestly that should have been the fight of the year for 2010...that shyt was way better than i thought it would be.. i had to give khan his props for that one

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My new boo bought me a pair of Everlast Power lock for Father’s Day

Them hoes feel like pillows compared to my Everlast MX... there’s a huge difference... Floyd smart af making Chino wear Powerlock :russ:

fathers day isnt for another couple of weeks...early as hell dont you think? lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fathers day isnt for another couple of weeks...early as hell dont you think? lol

She one of them can’t keep surprise girls :heh:

She tiny N does Muay Thai...I’m helping her with her boxing so I rather throw punches at her with pillows than puncher gloves

N after Sparring hit her with the PR Special but not with my hands :steviej: