Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Canelo is like that parent that keeps promising shyt to their kids, but every time it gets mentioned the value of the promise decreases.
You make good grades and I'll take you to Disney World. :obama:

2 weeks later...Um yeah you make good grades and I'll take you to the mall. Let you buy a video game or outfit. :smugbiden:

Month later. nikka make good grades and I'll take you to get some ice cream. :usure:

We went from BJS to Derevenchenko at 168, to now Dirrell. :camby:

This nikka turning into Leo Santa Cruz with all these meaningless fights. :hhh:
Any of those guys >>Steve Rolls :gucci:

Be real for a second :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Any of those guys >>Steve Rolls :gucci:

Be real for a second :mjlol:

I'm the realest most objective nikka in here breh. :ohlawd:

You mentioning Rolls when, boxing is a what have you done for me lately sport.
Last time GGG fought he gave fans a FOTY candidate with a top 5 middleweight contender. :blessed:

Last time Canelo fought he had to wait for UFC to finish first and the womens boxing stole the show. :mjlol:

My analogy still stands. Anybody who's parents ever did that shyt, gets flashbacks any time Canelo is trying to make a fight. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Y’all have seen my stance, just wait until he gets a cut in round 2 and now we don’t even get to see a KO or a fight period
your dislike of the dirrells makes me laugh cuz you really don't like them dudes

me ive always wanted them to live up to their potential..cuz they were/are good fighters...i mean anthony did come back from cancer to be a champion...but andre shyt i guess it wasnt destined for him to be a champion :francis:..even brain damaged jermain taylor found his way to another MW title

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
100% agree. Canelo post GGG 2 fight hasn't fought anyone. Could have some super great fights but keeps playing it safe. I'm just not big on Canelo like most here are. The felding and Kovalev fights hold no water for me.

Now you dead ass wrong :francis:

So Steve Rolls and Devrychencko hold more weight than, rocky(stay busy) , Jacobs, Kovalev...

Honestly if u ain’t impressed with Canelo then u can’t be impressed with any boxer..Canelo fights top guys on the regular. Always have. You just biased.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm the realest most objective nikka in here breh. :ohlawd:

You mentioning Rolls when, boxing is a what have you done for me lately sport.
Last time GGG fought he gave fans a FOTY candidate with a top 5 middleweight contender. :blessed:

Last time Canelo fought he had to wait for UFC to finish first and the womens boxing stole the show. :mjlol:

My analogy still stands. Anybody who's parents ever did that shyt, gets flashbacks any time Canelo is trying to make a fight. :mjcry:

the bolded is facts...GGG vs Derevyanchenko can be argued as a legit top 5 fight of last year

that womens fight..i love fights that i didnt care about beforehand and they turn out to be kick ass...3 minute rounds and there was blood..and they were mexicans who had a grudge and fought like it..it was glorious :ohlawd: on a rather lackluster night of boxing:unimpressed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Claressa Shields Wants 3-Minute Rounds, Equality In Women's Boxing
By Manouk Akopyan

Published On Thu Jun 4, 2020, 10:36 AM EDT

Claressa Shields strongly believes more of her opponents would be gone if she had 60 more seconds.

Shields (10-0, 2 KOs), a three-division champion and two-time US gold medalist, is calling for women’s bouts to graduate from two-minute rounds to three-minute rounds so that she can fight on an equal playing field to her male counterparts.

“I can think of so many of my fights where I was putting girls through hell for two minutes. Then they get that one minute rest and come in refreshed. If it was three minutes, a lot of these girls would quit,” Shields told BoxingScene.com in an interview.

“I think it’s going to take one of the [female] champions to fight a three-minute round for 12 rounds. When they see that the top women fighters are willing to do it, everyone will get on board, and promoters would pay us fairly. They’ll understand that we’re putting the same amount of time as the men. Personally, me and my team have talked about it a few times. After my next fight with Marie Eve Dicaire, we are going to look forward to fighting three-minute rounds. We want to do everything for women’s boxing to have equality.”

claressa-shields%20(2)_21.jpg

The 25-year-old Shields, who hails from Flint, Michigan, approaches fights by wanting to definitively win the first minute of each round, and for the second minute, letting her hands go with intentions of punishing her opponent to a potential finish.

She is already whipping herself into shape for three-minute rounds by running three-minute sprints and hitting the bag for eight rounds at three minutes and thirty seconds a session.

“Proper preparation prevents poor performance,” said Shields. “I’m trying to make sure I’m in great shape for three minute rounds. It’s about balance. In three minutes, I can show my skills and be aggressive. I can box and I can bang.”

i agree...stop the 2 min rounds shyt...let the women go ham for 3 mins

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Now we giving props to getting your ass whipped in fights with generic eurocacs :mjlol:

Hate on a counterpuncher because he is elite at his job brehs:scust:

Same situation with Rigo..people call him boring but dnt blame the opps.
A lot of these dudes is ggg stans and always gonna have a little hoe grudge against Canelo :yeshrug: .. Just look at what they choose to bring up.. lol Canelo waiting for a UFC event to end yet they ignore Canelo jumping up 2 divisions snatching a belt from the Klansman who only loss was to Ward... Same dudes wanna prop up ggg for going life n death with a 11 fights Euro fighter that just lost to Jacobs :ld:

Last edited: