Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
2 of the biggest pump fakers in the game right now...

I can’t wait for Andrade to get exposed...:wow:the fact that people actually fall for his being ducked charade..he was in 154 and 160 and managed to miss all the fades that’s been handed out.

Andrade is sloppy. I think he gonna get himself stopped eventually when he steps up his comp.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Devy may be damaged goods and at this point I don’t even want GGG/Nelo 3.
Big drama show was already losing a step in the last match two yrs ago, fukk nelo trying go 12 more life or death rounds with a 40 yr old GGG :francis:
Canelo will definitely end Triple G and it won’t be pretty.

Probably an embarrassing nail in the coffin for an overrated fighter who never really fought anyone in his MiddleWeight Reign.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Yeah I was fooled for a while.. I still like his awkwardness and how he throws his punches... but he’s basically the 160 Version of Bud.

Both supremely talented but open to get hit , and we’ve yet to see them truly tested while already in the middle of their athletic prime.

You slandering Bud now too?

KnobbyFabulousGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
You slandering Bud now too?

KnobbyFabulousGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif
Never that :mjlol:

I was just thinking how I still lean towards Crawford over Spence. But at 147 Spence has slowly but finally proved himself with that hard fought Porter win. shyt The resilience EJ showed against Brook is better than any WW win Bud has..

I still pick Crawford just because he’s versatile , and has a lot in his bag...but that gap in my mind is closing as time goes by.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah I was fooled for a while.. I still like his awkwardness and how he throws his punches... but he’s basically the 160 Version of Bud.

Both supremely talented but open to get hit , and we’ve yet to see them truly tested while already in the middle of their athletic prime.

Me too that sloppy shyt is good against scrubs. But against the real deal I can see him slumped over..

One thing about boxing is that you will get exposed if it’s there. It’s just a matter of time.

I was legit thinking that Deontay Wilder was going to make it his whole career with his right hand blasting people out. Regardless of how many rounds he lost I felt like one touch and boom. It was hard to bet against that and yea his technique was shyt but you betting against wilder would have been hard from what we was led to believe. Fast forward now to him getting beat and bullied by Fury. Narratives change quick in boxing.

Hurd was a relentless brawler with an iron chin kind of like terminator...we knew he had flaws but we didn’t know that he would get his ass whooped in the trenches.

Kovalev was the crusher until he wasn’t and the world found out he couldn’t take a body punch to save his life..

Plenty more examples..Sometimes it just take the right caliber of fighter to expose it. Crawford is maybe a great fighter but I can’t take him serious until he fight better competition..we seen this story in boxing a 1000 times. Spence had a close fight with Porter but he is war tested between that and brook.