Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
tumblr_p7x9b2Wc3W1r55oyno1_500.gifv

This ain't ippo or takamura, who this?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

A year on this exact day... one of the biggest upsets in our lifetimes
full

We’ll see if this is the only signature win of his career. He has the skills as he proved in the first fight....despite being out of shape and bullshyt underwhelming performance in the 2nd fight, I’m of the notion if it’s 1-1, a 3rd one should happen no question. It’s really up to him for us to see if he is still hungry , no pun intended, or just gonna fade off into obscurity sooner than later.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

A year on this exact day... one of the biggest upsets in our lifetimes
full

We’ll see if this is the only signature win of his career. He has the skills as he proved in the first fight....despite being out of shape and bullshyt underwhelming performance in the 2nd fight, I’m of the notion if it’s 1-1, a 3rd one should happen no question. It’s really up to him for us to see if he is still hungry , no pun intended, or just gonna fade off into obscurity sooner than later.

Wouldn’t be mad at a third fight but the rematch looked like Joshua just has his number now. Ruiz was in a worse shape than in the first fight but I don’t think that’s why he lost all rounds by a landslide except for one or two.