Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
About buffets talking bout rapping N robbing... Figgy prolly weighs 230... Benavidez snorting mounds of coke tweaking seeing Plant in erry dark corner... Tank getting bad lineups... Ugas talking bout blue lives matter...wilder still coming up with more excuse on why he got his ass beat

Do something Al :damn:

Make some fights :francis:
:dead: :laff:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
About buffets talking bout rapping N robbing... Figgy prolly weighs 230... Benavidez snorting mounds of coke tweaking seeing Plant in erry dark corner... Tank getting bad lineups... Ugas talking bout blue lives matter...wilder still coming up with more excuse on why he got his ass beat

Aside of the LSC vs Tank and Spence vs Swift rumors for September PBC dead quiet, they need to come out with something soon, most of their fighters are US or US based too so I think they will have fewer problems matching up their fighters.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aside of the LSC vs Tank and Spence vs Swift rumors for September PBC dead quiet, they need to come out with something soon, most of their fighters are US or US based too so I think they will have fewer problems matching up their fighters.

Their roster is like 5xs the size of TR they got Fox N Showtime... even if the A sides / Bsides don’t wanna fight in empty arenas take a pay cut... the roster is big enough to make cards already

Throw Brandon figgy or Lubin type as a main event... guaranteed the up N comers would be up for it N they’d get views as the only events

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That hybrid DDT/Sleeper hold was legendary
full
Breh I shyt u not I was legit thinking he was gonna ddt him on that concrete :whoa:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

He's my boy but:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited: