Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What's your theory? I mean we know physically he's declined but you think he has declined more than meets the eye OR it is that he wants to be in more "fan friendly" fights?
I don't really know but it could be what Pat has said, both play a part.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I’d much rather Swift fight :deadmanny: first but he’d rather fight officer Mikey :youngsabo:
:mjgrin: I would love this fight just to see how you would handle the loss after all these years of cash shyt talking..

But :deadmanny: just took out the guy who beat Shawn and Danny..Fighting one of them doesn't make sense if I'm Pac. Plus he deserves and has earned a light touch

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea but he still not the same athletically now (as expected).
Rigo's chin has always been shaky and a question mark...but the one thing that i feel is still underrated from Rigo is he has a big punch...he is an elite puncher at his weight....that has saved him from losses in his PBC fights..the second someone can take his power thats when we will see what he has left...but i always say there are no old men in the lighter weight division...i do think he will get caught sooner than later....but a fight i want to see him in for curiosity sake..him vs rau'shee warren

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wouldn’t mind JoJo vs Mares :yeshrug:

nikkas who were trashing Tank v Mares better have the same damn energy if it’s Mares v Garcia :stopitslime:

tank and garcia should fight each other..mares shouldn't be part of any of their equation...they are lightweights