Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I already told you.. He should take a light touch to assess where he's at coming off that accident. I dont want to see him take an unnecessary potentially risky fight where he gains NOTHING and can fukk up the fight at 147 that actually matters

Bro I'm not gonna complain about a fighter fighting a competitive fight. You can keep your Bob Arum mentality to matchmaking bro.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rigo said he wants Monster, idk if Monster ready for that yet.
id welcome it...after some unification first...see if rigo can actually handle 118

rigo cant even pinpoint where he is physically..he is declining but his style of fighting makes it hard to exploit

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I think he can beat Monster but idk if he can take Monster's punching power
Rigo recently getting into slugfests, idk if it's because he's too old and his legs are done or just because he wants to show a more crowd friendly style to his "new" promoter. Anyway if he fights like that Inoue should win imo but if Rigo can be slick again Inoue's work got cut out for him.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Bud fans need to stop disrespecting Danny.

Danny would be the best win on Bud's resume, and Danny had a better 140 run than Bud. When it comes to 147, it's not like Bud has faced better competition than Danny either. The disrespect doesn't make any sense :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rigo recently getting into slugfests, idk if it's because he's too old and his legs are done or just because he wants to show a more crowd friendly style to his "new" promoter. Anyway if he fights like that Inoue should win imo but if Rigo can be slick again Inoue's work got cut out for him.
i think its a little bit of both.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bud fans need to stop disrespecting Danny.

Danny would be the best win on Bud's resume, and Danny had a better 140 run than Bud. When it comes to 147, it's not like Bud has faced better competition than Danny either. The disrespect doesn't make any sense :heh:
Idk which Bud fan disrespected him, I for one think he's a top 5-6 147er who's good but his glory days were at 140 and I'd pick all Porter, Thurman, Spence, and Bud to beat him. But those are all good fighters too so it's really not disrespectful.
I'd like to see Swift vs Ugas though I think it's a good 50-50ish fight

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

What's your theory? I mean we know physically he's declined but you think he has declined more than meets the eye OR it is that he wants to be in more "fan friendly" fights?