Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
GGG is such a tragic case of letting the belts define you. Once Canelo stripped him of the belts, Mr. "All the belts max" was left with no audience, trainer, leverage, or signature wins.:mjcry:

Now he's 38, reunited with the IBF title only after Canelo was generous enough to relinquish it while he captured another title in another division.

Mr. All the belts is suddenly left to hang on to his lone title with the hopes that he can entice Canelo to bless him with another payday.:sadcam:

Really, you hate to see it. Remember when the goofy Kazakh was running around talking about good boys this, Mexican style that?

IllegalShamelessCobra-max-1mb.gif

ncrYy9K.gif

Me neither.:mjlol: #GGGroupiesLAWST

I don't know why Skipper wants to see old azz G get beat by Canelo again, wish he would put the pressure on an Andrade or Charlo fight instead.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
During a Friday scrum interview, White reacted to De La Hoya's prediction of taking out McGregor in two rounds.

“Is f--king Oscar De La Hoya beautiful or what,” said White. “And did he ask for a two round fight?”

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Let’s be real. Golovkin don’t really want that smoke again. Even his former and current trainer came out publicly and said they don’t want that shyt to happen. Super Mario said he’s gonna be terrified for little g if that 3rd fight happens. He knows how much damage Golovkin took in that 2nd fight. This is just another case of Canelo calling little g’s bluff and exposing him.

He cried about Canelo not standing his ground in the first fight then Canelo came right at him in the rematch and little g turned into a poor man’s Lara. Them Canelo body shots gave him an identity crisis. He don’t even know who he is anymore. Wife prolly don’t even recognize him. This ain’t the same man she married. Little g is a European who wants to be Mexican then when shyt got real he turned into a Cuban :scust:

Next he gonna be bangin Irish. Whoring himself to any country who will have him. shyt is disgusting :hhh:
giphy.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Farmer on Diaz Rematch: I'm Gonna Beat His Butt Next Time For Sure

...But Tevin has an iron-clad rematch clause....

This fight had a rematch clause...? :beli:
Diaz won convincing enough for me to not want to see it again in the near future.
I hate that almost any voluntary defense has to have a rematch clause nowadays, this trend just slows down the progression of the competition cause they have to replay even fights that had a clear cut winner and nobody is demanding the rematch besides the fighter who lost. Instead of the winner moving on to fight new challenges.

The same goes for Fury vs Wilder III. These were not like AJ vs Ruiz like upsets, where you could clearly point out one moment when the trajectory of the fights changed.
They were fights where one fighter comprehensively beat the other.

I don't blame the fighters for living with these rights to have an immediate rematch cause obviously their ego got hurt and anyway they would look weak to many if they wouldn't go for it but it would be cool if there would be a rule that somehow limits the usage of rematch clauses cause otherwise we gonna keep seeing these time-wasting rematches in the future. :unimpressed:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Tank better off doing his usual and bringing LSC go up to 135 . Fat nikka struggling to make weight his first fight at LightWeight :dead:
If he doesn't knock LSC out in 4-5, he gonna get wild and sloppy and LSC will outwork him down the stretch.
Tank has an advantage in power and speed, LSC has advantage in stamina and volume.
LSC hasn't given me a reason so far to think his chin is any bad so I'd rather bet on LSC pulling out those first few rounds and then outwork Tank. LSC also has the better jab of the two. He became a multi-faceted boxer since his early days (Frampton rematch was the obvious turning point) but still throws quite a lot.

These + the 130 pounds weight and just the general lack of discipline from Davis' makes me pick LSC. Tank had all the opportunity to improve and become a better version of himself. He didn't do that, he did the contrary.