Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:sas1: The IBF never ordered the mandatory. GGG is the one who sought out a fight with Szeremeta because it's an easy payday and DAZN will pay him millions for it. It's a cherrypick, no different than bud opting to fight mean machine when he didn't have to fulfill his mandatory yet.

Canelo would never, he's going to face another champion in his next fight :wow:

if i were you i would learn the difference between mandatory and voluntary :heh:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
if i were you i would learn the difference between mandatory and voluntary :heh:
When did the IBF order the fight? They never did.

GGG is opting to fulfill his mandatory early just like bud did with mean machine. GGG doesn't have to fight this guy yet but of course, his stans will fall for the mandatory excuse like he's being forced to fight him. If i were you I would step up my reading comprehension skills :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When did the IBF order the fight? They never did.

GGG is opting to fulfill his mandatory early just like bud did with mean machine. GGG doesn't have to fight this guy yet but of course, his stans will fall for the mandatory excuse like he's being forced to fight him. If i were you I would step up my reading comprehension skills :mjlol:

your hero and the triple gawd have got their belts stripped by ibf..this is the ibf...they are credible enough where if a mandatory is not fulfilled without an exception in place, their belts get stripped..that is what the ibf does :heh:

like i said learn the difference between a mandatory and a voluntary...szeremeta is not a voluntary defense bruh

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
your hero and the triple gawd have got their belts stripped by ibf..this is the ibf...they are credible enough where if a mandatory is not fulfilled without an exception in place, their belts get stripped..that is what the ibf does :heh:

like i said learn the difference between a mandatory and a voluntary...szeremeta is not a voluntary defense bruh
What part of "the IBF never ordered the mandatory" and "GGG is opting to fulfill his mandatory early" do you not understand? Like I said, step up your reading comprehension skills :pachaha:

Jacobs won the vacant IBF just like GGG and he was able to go straight into a unification. GGG can do the same against any of the other champions, in fact he can fight any of the other top middleweights because the IBF never ordered the mandatory. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What part of "the IBF never ordered the mandatory" and "GGG is opting to fulfill his mandatory early" do you not understand? Like I said, step up your reading comprehension skills :pachaha:

Jacobs won the vacant IBF just like GGG and he was able to go straight into a unification. GGG can do the same against any of the other champions, in fact he can fight any of the other top middleweights because the IBF never ordered the mandatory. :mjlol:

yeah because the sanctioning bodies have their own way of determining who is next in line for unifications :heh:..jacobs didnt just go into a canelo shot..its funny you actually believe that

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
yeah because the sanctioning bodies have their own way of determining who is next in line for unifications :heh:..jacobs didnt just go into a canelo shot..its funny you actually believe that

GGG stans trying to justify this fight like he's being forced to fight him
tenor.gif

Please show me when the IBF ordered the mandatory, can you do that? :feedme:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GGG stans trying to justify this fight like he's being forced to fight him
tenor.gif

Please show me when the IBF ordered the mandatory, can you do that? :feedme:

only if you can show me where the IBF said that GGG didnt have to fight szeremeta if he didnt fight canelo? :smugfavre:

meanwhile ill laugh at the time canelo got his one title stripped in his whole career..gee i wonder who that sanctioning body was? :patrice:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody but DAZN N :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: Stans want to see a third fight

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: Finally gets offered the third fight

N he doesn’t want it yet ??

:pacspit::camby:

No fukkin body cares about an IBF belt... the fans Canelo the network no fukkin body cares about that belt being in the fight... it means absolutely zero

Hell be 39 yrs old by the time of the third fight N this one is by his own doing so I don’t wanna hear :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: Stans crying about being aged out when the nikka is willingly waiting an entire year for the fight only he himself wants to fukking see :childplease:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
only if you can show me where the IBF said that GGG didnt have to fight szeremeta if he didnt fight canelo? :smugfavre:

meanwhile ill laugh at the time canelo got his one title stripped in his whole career..gee i wonder who that sanctioning body was? :patrice:
Keith Idec letting it be known the IBF never ordered it, GGG chose to fight him and do it early :wow:

Now can you show me when the IBF ordered the fight? :feedme:

The reason why Canelo got stripped is because the IBF actually ordered the mandatory:russ:

Canelo-Derevyanchenko Mandatory Formally Ordered By IBF

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and I told you to show me when the IBF ordered the mandatory. :umad:

I'm still waiting, It's time to show and prove :feedme:

continue to wait..szeremeta is a mandatory not a voluntary - a mandatory means exactly what it is in its literal definition...and that is what he is for the IBF

there is no IBF tweet or post saying otherwise..so enjoy the triple gawd eventually get into the ring to do work against him :umad:

canelo ducked derevyanchenko :umad:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
continue to wait..szeremeta is a mandatory not a voluntary - a mandatory means exactly what it is in its literal definition...and that is what he is for the IBF

there is no IBF tweet or post saying otherwise..so enjoy the triple gawd eventually get into the ring to do work against him :umad:

canelo ducked derevyanchenko :umad:
You still lack reading comprehension skills huh:mjlol:
Keith Idec and I are just pointing out the fact the IBF never ordered it and GGG is the one who wants to fight his mandatory early when he doesn't have to fight him yet. :russ:

Have fun watching this cherrypick. Canelo on the other hand is will be fighting another champion next

tumblr_m3q2p26pxw1qgfml7o1_500.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:sas1: The IBF never ordered the mandatory. GGG is the one who sought out a fight with Szeremeta because it's an easy payday and DAZN will pay him millions for it. It's a cherrypick, no different than bud opting to fight mean machine when he didn't have to fulfill his mandatory yet.

Canelo would never, he's going to face another champion in his next fight :wow:
Let’s be real. Golovkin don’t really want that smoke again. Even his former and current trainer came out publicly and said they don’t want that shyt to happen. Super Mario said he’s gonna be terrified for little g if that 3rd fight happens. He knows how much damage Golovkin took in that 2nd fight. This is just another case of Canelo calling little g’s bluff and exposing him.

He cried about Canelo not standing his ground in the first fight then Canelo came right at him in the rematch and little g turned into a poor man’s Lara. Them Canelo body shots gave him an identity crisis. He don’t even know who he is anymore. Wife prolly don’t even recognize him. This ain’t the same man she married. Little g is a European who wants to be Mexican then when shyt got real he turned into a Cuban :scust:

Next he gonna be bangin Irish. Whoring himself to any country who will have him. shyt is disgusting :hhh: