Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fiegenbutz was a club fighter and mike lee is a sandwich man. We didn’t learn anything from either fight.

Never said we was

I can easily find the fight thread N find the

“he’s tired now... bu bu bu but his Stamina”

When there was zero stamina struggle in that fight ... nikkas goin see what they wanna see :manny:

Same nikkas talking bout stamina is the same nikkas who pretend Gavrill 1 N We need 2 tune up fights before unification ain’t happen

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Never said we was

I can easily find the fight thread N find the

“he’s tired now... bu bu bu but his Stamina”

When there was zero stamina struggle in that fight ... nikkas goin see what they wanna see :manny:

Same nikkas talking bout stamina is the same nikkas who pretend Gavrill 1 N We need 2 tune up fights before unification ain’t happen

I don't understand, are you suggesting that Fegeinbutz and Mike Lee are the same calibre as Gavril?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't understand, are you suggesting that Fegeinbutz and Mike Lee are the same calibre as Gavril?

We been talking about Plants Stamina if it’s Struggle or not

But we sure af not about to prop up Gavril either ...he has Zero Ws over anybody of note... he’s literally only known for the Fight with Benavidez ... N a L to Elvin Ayala :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

plant hasnt answered NO questions to me from the porky and uzcategui fights and wont until he faces a notable name in his division

the first gavril fight was a glitch..and i remember i thought gavril won that shyt by 1..BUT benavidez ran that back and beat the everloving shyt out of gavril in the rematch so theres no open questions for him outside of his fondness for cocaine