Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I’m higher on Benevidez over Plant. Plant might be more “skilled”, a better boxer but I’ve always been high on CokeBoy. I think he’s got solid footwork and movement for his size as well as being big and strong. I favor him over Sweet Hands ( :dame: ) and wouldn’t even be shocked with it being a late stoppage due to Plant’a gas tank issues.

Callum Smith before his last fight, seemed like the safe “right” pick to make and though I’ve been impressed a couple times by him , I don’t know if I’m completely sold on him.

I’ve always respected BJS talent and that master class he put on Lemiux was special. But I really haven’t seen him fight since he moved up, so I’ll reserve judgement on that scumbag.

Last edited:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
CrazyEnlightenedBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think Plant's stamina issues are overstated. nikkas is acting like he's crawling over the finish line in every fight.

Groves, Pascal, and even Canelo got worse stamina imo.

Thing is once Plant gasses, he starts taking damage bruh, he is prone to cuts. Like I said he is the most skilled, but his stamina is a legit variable.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thing is once Plant gasses, he starts taking damage bruh, he is prone to cuts. Like I said he is the most skilled, but his stamina is a legit variable.

All them nikkas I listed get hit more than he does once they get tired.

I'm not saying Plant stamina not questionable, but its not as bad as nikkas making it out to be. We just gon have to agree to disagree.
I haven't seen him take the late round beatings ya'll keep seeing in order for me to say his stamina trash.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Im ready for one of these super middleweights to get put on the Summer Jam screen.

Who will it be tho :mjcry:

It's an interesting division, a lot of great fights can be made between 160-168. I would love to see Benavidez fight someone like Big Charlo, GGG, or Callum Smith.

Plant vs Andrade or BJS vs Andrade would be great.

Canelo is in the mix as well...

This is all wishful thinking, I don't have any hope that any of these fights would happen since Plant vs Benavidez would be easy as hell to make since both guys are PBC, but we saw how that worked out when it was suggested... :unimpressed:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's an interesting division, a lot of great fights can be made between 160-168. I would love to see Benavidez fight someone like Big Charlo, GGG, or Callum Smith.

Plant vs Andrade or BJS vs Andrade would be great.

Canelo is in the mix as well...

This is all wishful thinking, I don't have any hope that any of these fights would happen since Plant vs Benavidez would be easy as hell to make since both guys are PBC, but we saw how that worked out when it was suggested... :unimpressed:

Just like GGG and Zurdo was talking early 2018 (or was it 17) about a fight and that shyt predictably went nowhere :beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Plant's stamina issues are overstated. nikkas is acting like he's crawling over the finish line in every fight.

Groves, Pascal, and even Canelo got worse stamina imo.

These nikkas is Lampley N Kellerman ... they get a narrative hold on to dear life to it N come back to it over N over no matter what :unimpressed:

Fegeinbutz fight thread they couldn’t help themselves....

“he’s goin gas soon” “his stamina is trash” “ohhh watch he’s tired Now”

**Plant proceeded to throw N land Ultra Combos with no sight of slowing down **

Crickets......

2 weeks later “Plant Stamina is trash :jawalrus:

:dead::deadrose:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
These nikkas is Lampley N Kellerman ... they get a narrative hold on to dear life to it N come back to it over N over no matter what :unimpressed:

Fegeinbutz fight thread they couldn’t help themselves....

“he’s goin gas soon” “his stamina is trash” “ohhh watch he’s tired Now”

**Plant proceeded to throw N land Ultra Combos with no sight of slowing down **

Crickets......

2 weeks later “Plant Stamina is trash :jawalrus:

:dead::deadrose:

those were nice combos