Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
SMART MAN, a fool would go back in with that guy after getting out muscled and out punched..
let's be real that colombian was huge in that ring, it was ugly.

Poor J-Rock... :francis:
Waiting for that Breadman mailbag though :russ: Last time he talked about this in his mailbag he sounded MAD, was swearing that this was just an accident and that they will run it back asap, even said he will be disappointed in Williams if he doesn't beat Rosario next cause he's better than him. He said they can lose to Charlo but he won't accept losing to Rosario.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SMART MAN, a fool would go back in with that guy after getting out muscled and out punched..
let's be real that colombian was huge in that ring, it was ugly.

I agree ... the :mjlol: was because of all the shyt Jrock was talking about Hurd immediately not wanting to run it back etc etc

Now look at him :mjgrin:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Waiting for that Breadman mailbag though :russ: Last time he talked about this in his mailbag he sounded MAD, was swearing that this was just an accident and that they will run it back asap, even said he will be disappointed in Williams if he doesn't beat Rosario next cause he's better than him. He said they can lose to Charlo but he won't accept losing to Rosario.

Jrock a mental midget :manny:

You don’t gotta get into his head he does it for you... he the philly Victor Ortiz :pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I don't even know if JRock is better than Rosario. If he was such a great boxer why did he keep leaving himself wide open to them uppercuts?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Eubank jr vs Derveyanchenko being discussed

thats a fantastic fight cuz eubank jr still didnt show me anything against korobov before the injury

plus its a good gauge to see what derevyanchenko looks like after that punishment he took from the triple gawd

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The Polish boxer (Adam Kownacki) get higher purse money for this fight. He already in the spotlight of big boxing promoters and getting offers from promoters. He will make maximum $150,000 from the fight against Helenius. Adam earn ($100k) for Charles Martin fight, $100k for (Gerald Washington) fight. Robert Helenius estimated earnings for this fight maximum between ($20k – $30k).

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Jrock a mental midget :manny:

You don’t gotta get into his head he does it for you... he the philly Victor Ortiz :pachaha:
Nah J-Rock is not a quitter like Ortiz. Williams fought his way up to earn millions from literally being homeless, he's a fighter but this is rather disappointing though cause as you said he was the one who had comments on Hurd not living with his clause and then he does the same. All the worse that in Hurd's case it was really hard to see how he could have improved to the rematch as he can't box that well and what he does best was beaten by Williams clearly.
With Williams he could have tried to focus on his boxing more instead of going toe-to-toe with a slugger. Perhaps he isn't confident in his ability to outbox Rosario. :francis: Breadman being hellbent on J Rock must knock Rosario out might not help either.

So you are partially right but I don't think he's a quitter like Victor Ortiz. Never displayed anything like that in a fight yet.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know if JRock is better than Rosario. If he was such a great boxer why did he keep leaving himself wide open to them uppercuts?
Sad but true. Then again... he was beating Hurd's ass just a fight before that. What's happening in the current 154 pounds division is the perfect example of "styles make fights" and I'm loving it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Sad but true. Then again... he was beating Hurd's ass just a fight before that. What's happening in the current 154 pounds division is the perfect example of "styles make fights" and I'm loving it

I mean... Hurd aint exactly some world beater either bruh. 154 is a division full of B+ to A- level fighters, nobody really stands out in that division and I don't see anybody making a huge leap to be the best either.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I mean... Hurd aint exactly some world beater either bruh. 154 is a division full of B+ to A- level fighters, nobody really stands out in that division and I don't see anybody making a huge leap to be the best either.
Right, Rosario was believed to be a level below that though as he got knocked out by Gallimore and recently struggled to beat Cota on points