Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Truax said he's going the IBF route, Plant been wanting to whoop his ass for a minute so I guess that's next up.

If this Canelo 3 fight deal is facts ... that leaves Callum Smith Free

So Truax N Smith for Plant would be decent N big Name building N after that hopefully by then Benavidez is finally ready :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who Angulo fought??

I remember his name thinking it was el perro I wanna say on a PBC card... but the fighter or his fights don’t ring a bell
He last fought on a match room card..he took anthony sims zero

He also fought zurdo too

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
man, Canelo really is spoiled.

Incentives for Saunders, a end of the road GGG and a end of year vacation in Japan. I guess 35 Million per isn’t enough.

Saunders is interesting, can’t lie, yet man.

His star has faded on that app
Folks always wanna Beef when you’re the Cash Cow
2d29f6111e7a46f6b5b4daba50a98f3e.png

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
man, Canelo really is spoiled.

Incentives for Saunders, a end of the road GGG and a end of year vacation in Japan. I guess 35 Million per isn’t enough.

Saunders is interesting, can’t lie, yet man.

His star has faded on that app

Skipper comes off as one of those billionaire dudes that once attended a secret underground fight between wild/exotic animals and spends the rest of his life throwing money around trying to recreate that shyt for his own personal enjoyment.

Dude really must have loved that Canelo/GGG rematch. :mjlol:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skipper comes off as one of those billionaire dudes that once attended a secret underground fight between wild/exotic animals and spends the rest of his life throwing money around trying to recreate that shyt for his own personal enjoyment.

Dude really must have loved that Canelo/GGG rematch. :mjlol:

Yup, I’ve been subscribed to DAZN from day 1 and it has done nothing but make me angry as a boxing fan.

the second GGG fight was alright and needed but who tf wants to see a 3rd almost 3 years later.

DAZN has improved since they first launched yet it still looks like WCW Thunder from a production standpoint, just a very cheap feel with a grey ring that puts you to sleep if the fight is boring.

They can’t even put out any online material for anyone outside of Joshua, GGG and Canelo. It’s a joke. The “40 day” docs have literally only been for their fights.

none of their cards ever have any type of buzz and they can’t even get their DAZN USA youtube channel right...

How is an online app so bad at marketing their own fighters online or creating a buzz online. The biggest thing they did for Canelo so far has been getting him on that Complex sneaker shopping show on youtube.

They can’t even produce a 10 minute clip of Andrade or Haney on their youtube. Matchroom has to do it, and they have 0 presence. I actually feel sorry for Andrade. He might go down as the best modern fighter ever who has never had any type of training camp special..imagine that.

Let’s just be for real. DAZN is not healthy for boxing.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Derrick James is obviously not eager to make that fight happen :yeshrug:.......talking about the money ain't right yet. Smh. I think Spence will fight anybody, but his team knows Crawford is a very bad style matchup for him. Prolly wanna get him a few more looks before they make it happen. Porter exposed a lot of his flaws.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Derrick James is obviously not eager to make that fight happen :yeshrug:.......talking about the money ain't right yet. Smh. I think Spence will fight anybody, but his team knows Crawford is a very bad style matchup for him. Prolly wanna get him a few more looks before they make it happen. Porter exposed a lot of his flaws.

What did mean machine expose by dropping him and actually connecting flush with good power shots? Lol.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Claressa Shields could be a lot more sympathetic had she not have this overly aggressive marketing of being a GWOAT. If you can be a gwoat 10 pro fights in that must mean women boxing is a pile of shyt. Probably she is not close ot being the greatest women boxer of all time though and it's just what it is, an annoying marketing tool. I barely found any women P4P ranks but the one I found didn't even rate him first currentlylet alone all time.
Floyd is no TBE either, that was a marketing tool too.