Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Fast forward to the 12 minute mark, crying about cheating with altered gloves and roughhouse tactics, worried about Wilder's drug tests being compromised, dude on his Umar Johnson shyt

Listened to some, makes sense to me.
Tyson definitely cheated and the Foundational Black Americans are hated by all other groups.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
From what i've heard there's a billionaire that's pretty much obsessed with a third GGG-Canelo fight happening. Seems like Canelo isn't really interested but y'all know how it is when nikkas keep bugging you to do something for them. It's like
"damn let me hurry up and do this so y'all can quit fukking with me about it :mjtf::hhh:"

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Listened to some, makes sense to me.
Tyson definitely cheated and the Foundational Black Americans are hated by all other groups.
zdd1XL0.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got damn, Boxing can't seem to go 2 days without some new Wilder fukkery. :mjlol:

The Paulie shyt was already a hoe move, but trying to get Farhood fired because he thought your sorry ass lost is pure fukk nikka shyt. :hhh:

Whole squad is full of enablers. There's no way you got any real nikkas around you, if you just making these types of moves constantly.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Got damn, Boxing can't seem to go 2 days without some new Wilder fukkery. :mjlol:

The Paulie shyt was already a hoe move, but trying to get Farhood fired because he thought your sorry ass lost is pure fukk nikka shyt. :hhh:

Whole squad is full of enablers. There's no way you got any real nikkas around you, if you just making these types of moves constantly.
#facts