Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Every shot we've threw at EACH OTHER has been on the internet. Stop having delusional thoughts of grandeur or authenticity. Hell you care so much about the "internet" that you signed up to be an overseer on a internet blog. Internet c00ns
Youd utter zero of those words in Pat's presence

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah I’m not trying to go to Cali

If it was Vegas or NY I would tho... rn only two fights I’d travel for is Plant v Benavidez N Swift v :deadmanny:
Cali is dope for fights breh....esp LA...I got into prime fukkery when I was there for charlo vs j rock

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one thing about that david reid post...its too bad there wasn't a mark breland in his corner to stop that tito fight...that was a bad beating he took..dude declined so rapidly it was sad...after tito he was struggling to beat journeymen before getting ko'ed by a part time cop..all after a year and some after tito

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
one thing about that david reid post...its too bad there wasn't a mark breland in his corner to stop that tito fight...that was a bad beating he took..dude declined so rapidly it was sad...after tito he was struggling to beat journeymen before getting ko'ed by a part time cop..all after a year and some after tito

Fight should have never gone the full 12. Could have been stopped between 8-10

One of the most one-sided beatings you'll see from a nikka that got dropped early. Like Dawson/Harding in that regard.