Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He’s errything they wanted GGG to be

Tito wasn’t losing to no Mexicans tho :smugfavre:
hi-res-333d0fbe0ee188c982bfe7da0ab1a7b8_crop_exact.jpg

D6h3rUyXkAA-PRF.jpg

Trinidad_vs_Jones_18_.jpg

:youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Move up in weight N Fight Atgs that’s what happens to most :manny:

He woulda beat the churros outta Canelo that’s for sure :umad:

Tito ain’t losing to a Eurocac like Dervychenko at his original weight :umad:

N at 160 Tito would’ve showed GGG That Mexican Style :smugdraper:
Last time I checked the triple gawd beat derevyanchenko and more importantly GGG has never been dropped yet...esp by a Mexican lol..I wouldn't be so sure that Tito could stand up to GGG at 160..hes not william joppy or cherifi :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Last time I checked the triple gawd beat derevyanchenko and more importantly GGG has never been dropped yet...esp by a Mexican lol..I wouldn't be so sure that Tito could stand up to GGG at 160..hes not william joppy or cherifi :heh:

You think GGG can stand up to Tito :russ:

nikka was eating ultra Combos from Kell Brook ... nikka RAN from a 5’7 Mexican that couldn’t hurt Cotto :mjlol:

Tito get clipped ok... PR Special ....:yeshrug: No worries... now them body shots that GGG hates start hitting N he starts breathing hard by RD 6 N Tito A++ Stamina kicks in ... shyt would get ugly real fast :scust:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tito from 2001 vs GGG from 2014 is an even bout to me.
shyt would be violent as fukk.

Trinidad struggles against world class jabs and Golovkin jab is 2x Winky's. He'll prolly win the majority of exchanges, but if he can't keep forcing them he'll prolly get picked off from a distance with one twos.
Tito can be hurt, but once he's got his momentum, he's hard to slow down and that nikka got the anti-Canelo stamina. I do think GGG has the type of power and physical strength to keep Tito from beasting, but I'm not sure if he could stop dude. I can see both hurting each other, but Tito is the one most likely to be floored.

I think Tito quickness is the ex factor tho. If GGG can't time or thwart that shyt early, its a long night.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think GGG can stand up to Tito :russ:

nikka was eating ultra Combos from Kell Brook ... nikka RAN from a 5’7 Mexican that couldn’t hurt Cotto :mjlol:

Tito get clipped ok... PR Special ....:yeshrug: No worries... now them body shots that GGG hates start hitting N he starts breathing hard by RD 6 N Tito A++ Stamina kicks in ... shyt would get ugly real fast :scust:
Breh what middleweight did Tito beat like that? :heh: the best ones he fought beat him in one sided fashion. That leaves 3...so if you're basing that on mayorga, joppy, or cherifi..that's not a strong argument lol