Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why ain't anyone talking about canelo giving whoever fights him only 60 or less days to prepare for him?
It’s not like they weren’t trying to secure these fights in the last couple of weeks but Smith and BJS being greedy lol.
Probably both are already training in case they get the deal and if not they will probably still fight around that time only not Canelo then

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It could still end bad for them but DAZN surely doesn’t seem like a “dying company”. Dying companies are not thinking of launching in 200 countries

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:hhh: at this level of dikkriding, can you ever say anything bad about him

Whatever dude.. BJS last fight was in November.. He has no fight lined up and been known he a potential candidate for Canelo in May.. If his ass aint been training and waits to the last minute that's on him. I'm not giving him some faggity 60 days excuse.. Thats what you do

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Can’t wait to see what Excuses they make for Canelo daring to be great again
full

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could still end bad for them but DAZN surely doesn’t seem like a “dying company”. Dying companies are not thinking of launching in 200 countries

This in theory could massively spike their revenue and audience. Hugely, their plan seems to be to expand to other sports markets also. At some point they may make a play for something like UFC, EPL games, CL, even AEW, they starting with boxing in some of these territories but they plan to expand.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It should be next ... unless Charlo got a mando

Charlo by ko 8 rds :mjgrin:

Man this dude Charlo hasn't faced ONE person that's close to his level since J Rock in 2016. This is getting unacceptable man. I know he's mentioned moving to 168 and I think he def should give that a HAAARD long look

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Man this dude Charlo hasn't faced ONE person that's close to his level since J Rock in 2016. This is getting unacceptable man. I know he's mentioned moving to 168 and I think he def should give that a HAAARD long look
PBC Stable looking funny in the light.....Due to Wilder

Charlox2 never was shyt to me; most inconsistent overrated fighters youll see.......