Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It needs all the top fighters accross all three big networks, not only PBC :heh:

Unless you want a game with the 154 duvision only
That would be the best of course. But if they could only get one entity, pbc would suffice.
And dude I was responding to, SPECIFICALLY said even if its from one entity.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
That would be the best of course. But if they could only get one entity, pbc would suffice.
And dude I was responding to, SPECIFICALLY said even if its from one entity.
Couldn't pick one...

If only PBC then we wouldn't have most of the top 10 P4P fighters besides Spence or arguably Pac
if only DAZN we wouldn't have some of the American PBC talent and TR's top guys (Inoue, Loma, Taylor, Bud, Beterbiev, Fury...)
if only ESPN that means some great fighters are in but probably the slimmest roster and we wouldn't have guys like Canelo, AJ or Spence

Only way this would wort playing if fighters across all big platforms would be features, even if not al of them

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Couldn't pick one...

If only PBC then we wouldn't have most of the top 10 P4P fighters besides Spence or arguably Pac
if only DAZN we wouldn't have some of the American PBC talent and TR's top guys (Inoue, Loma, Taylor, Bud, Beterbiev, Fury...)
if only TR that means some great fighters are in but probably the slimmest roster and we wouldn't have guys like Canelo, AJ or Spence

Only way this would wort playing if fighters across all big platforms would be features, even if not al of them
You couldn't pick one, i did PBC, but you should tell all this to dude whom set the standard for these conditions.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark should leave tbh.

Wilder had him locked out of the locker room crying and called him a traitor.

He’s just going to turn into a yes man .
Has anyone confirmed this story besides Spencer Fearon? He also tried to say Oscar Rivas tested positive for drugs prior to the Dillian Whyte fight to take the heat off of Whyte's positive test, and that Rivas story was bullshyt.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark should leave tbh.

Wilder had him locked out of the locker room crying and called him a traitor.

He’s just going to turn into a yes man .

if this is true then yeah, he probably should leave even though he wont. money prob too good to walk away from. I dont like the way its been reported that Wilder has been treating him. Wilder must be nuts, he was literally a dead man walking.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Soooooooo we getting AJ vs usyk and fury vs wilder before fury vs aj at end of year?
Loma scared of Lopez
Spence needs a recovery fight
Inoue gone fight with a fukked up eye and ruin his career
And bud trying "fight"McGregor