Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol, you sound like you're trolling. At least Chisora had the balls to go in with the likes of Vitali, Whyte, Haye unlike Wilder, signed for the Parker fight too and Parker pulled out cause of the spider bite and has signed to fight Usyk (I think Usyk wins that fight), but the point is he isn't a cherry picking fighter like Wilder or scared, he's a brave fighter even when he comes up short, so I respect that more than somebody who ducks and avoids opponents. You also sound triggered with the whole U.K shyt you said, doesn't make sense to me, the 3 Ring top fighters now are Fury, AJ and Whyte so the top 3 are U.K based so trying to say it's dikkriding doesn't make sense. Who cares? If they were from U.S or wherever else it would make no difference, I wouldn't care, but you seem personally upset and hurt. Some good upcoming prospects like Dubois around too, Joyce would beat Martin and Breazeale too. It's a mix, and despite what many think there actually are some good U.S heavyweight prospects coming up too, they will show it in due course, these things happen in cycles by nature. U.S will be back on top 1 day, now U.K guys are top in the heavyweight division but it will keep moving in cycles. At least the division is good and entertaining.

Dubois is gonna be a problem. Warren just has to manage him right. This Joyce scrap gonna be interesting because od Joyce workrate but should he get past Joyce, a fight with someone like Povetkin would be nice too before putting him in there in am eliminator bout.

I like Tony Yoka too but idk what to make of him cause he kinda camping out in France.

Filip Hrgovic and Efe Ajagba are interesting too. These mafukkas gotta stop resume padding and fight each other tho

And also, i dont care where the fukk a fighter is from considering my fav fighter is GGG, Thurman, Usyk, and King Sor

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dubois is gonna be a problem. Warren just has to manage him right. This Joyce scrap gonna be interesting because od Joyce workrate but should he get past Joyce, a fight with someone like Povetkin would be nice too before putting him in there in am eliminator bout.

I like Tony Yoka too but idk what to make of him cause he kinda camping out in France.

Filip Hrgovic and Efe Ajagba are interesting too. These mafukkas gotta stop resume padding and fight each other tho

Yoka is good, he can actually box, obviously won the gold Olympic medal too. He has a big upside, think he's with Top Rank now too so he could be pushed. His pro career has been pushed back by bullshyt so he has an upside if he stays clean. Hrgovic also has an upside, he's rated highly in boxing circles, he has areas he can improve in still but he can punch and has an upside, Ajagba has an upside too, as it all plays out it will get more and more interesting, some of these upcoming fighters will start turning into much bigger stars.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thats the thing the first fight ended in a draw but the way Fury made adjustments you would have thought he lost the first fight and Wilder didnt make any adjustments for the rematch
I'm confident to Fury that draw was much more disrespectful than a legit L woulda been.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Absolutely incorrect, but these kind of comments show the lack of boxing knowledge that makes many of the posts on here all make sense. Prime Chisora would destroy and knockout both of those, he gave Vitali a tough fight let alone those.
He lost every round to a one arm fighter, then loss to a young Tyson Fury coming off a controversial win then loss to Robert Helinus