Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he never was realistically. But remember, Floyd built up his undefeated record so much that people started always bringing it up. And now because of that, anybody that has an 0 on their record it's definitely touted. Floyd knows this too. A fighter being able to go undefeated hurts him regardless of how good that fighter is.

Either way, Floyd is not being sincere. Anything he says is calculated, especially when it comes to praising other fighters. Why do you think you always picks fighters that he beat to win their future fights? There's a reason he always picks Canelo to win. Because he knows that every W Canelo adds to his resume makes Floyd's resume look even better by proxy

You’re looking into this way too much. Floyd never had a personal dislike against Wilder. He just wasn’t a fan of his fight game.

I use to live in Vegas and had the opportunity to interact with him a lot in his more accessible days. We use to hoop a lot at the 24 hour fitness gym. I’m telling you this nygga wasnt gonna be sitting back in fear that Deontae Wilder is a threat to his legacy. Think about what you’re saying here.

y’all watch some interviews and think y’all know people :mjlol:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Makes sense, Wilder should have 2 back to back defeats now, what's the rankings say? Haven't seen them yet.
Not back to back cause he beat Ortiz and Breazeale in between
Rankings say Fury is the champ, then AJ, Whyte, Wilder

I'd still put Wilder ahead Whyte because the Ortiz wins, if Whyte beats Povetkin he makes a legit case to be ranked above Wilder though

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not back to back cause he beat Ortiz and Breazeale in between
Rankings say Fury is the champ, then AJ, Whyte, Wilder

I'd still put Wilder ahead Whyte because the Ortiz wins, if Whyte beats Povetkin he makes a legit case to be ranked above Wilder though

Yeah that's true, what I meant was back to back against Fury in their fights. Whyte has a better resume and wins than Wilder to me, but yeah if he beats Povetkin that's another name to add and strengths it even more.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Chief Oluwafemi certainly didnt act like this when he unexpectedly lost his belts...he humbled himself, got back to eating his fufu with egusi and jollof, and had to let ppl know he wasnt no non boxing ass nikka or one trick pony. I really hope they can get the undisputed fight done once all these mandatories are outta the way

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Not like his dress would have been the reason he lost but the Tyson kind of no frills walkouts were a lot better and effective than this circus shyt Wilder been doing in the last couple of years. The best was when he only had a robe and the bronze mask, the rest was wack with all the glittery Halloween costumes.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mike Tyson didnt need all that bullshyt coming into the ring..dude needed a black or white tank of some sort and music from dope rappers occasionally draped with belts...emphasized on belts... some allah u akbars thrown in with a kufi...all of which hit harder than this nikka wilder's Mardi gras ass costumes.

Gotta reiterate again there is no universe where iron mike, a legit ATG should ever be compared to deontay wilder :ufdup:...period